DX » Community » Reviews » Heavy Duty Gun Mount Holder Clip Clamp for Flashlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
Satisfeito works perfectly satisfaisant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReechy on 06/13/2015

excellent quality very good product manufacturing,, equipment is 100% recommend

very good product manufacturing excellent quality

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bycreal34 on 03/20/2015

bon produit, moins cher qu'ailleurs Je suis satisfait de ce produit et le recommande vivement a toute personne en ayant l'utilité

Impression:satisfaisant;

0 0 0

• posted bygutojc on 02/25/2015

Recomendo a todos!!! veio de acordo com o combinado!, demorou uns 30 dias pra chegar, mas esta dentro do esperado

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bybonesf on 07/29/2014

Pros: Can detach and attach very quickly without using any tools. Cons: There isn't a size to mount on a scope or I haven't found one yet. I bought rubber to protect the riffle where I used the mount. Already purchasing more for my other riffles and friends to use.

Impression:works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: