DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 TF Card to SD Card Adapter+ USB Card Reader - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxpkh on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a well-made adapter and there is a small case for it. The slot is designed in such a way that you can grip the micro-SD card to extract it. There is also a blue LED light to indicate that it is online to the PC. Cons:I tried it with my 64GB SDXC card and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byi100wm on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's perfect for digital cameras, replacing the SD card and the reader and at the same time. Cons:On Linux is not recognized as "mass storage", but as the card itself, which may not work on older kernels. OtherThoughts:This adapter has a blue LED tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's compact (size of a standard sd), adds much more flexibility when using it on any compatible camera; allows use the same microsd cards we already have on smartphones, cameras, notebooks and even desktops via usb interface. It's fast, I got 40 MB/s on read... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections