DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 TF Card to SD Card Adapter+ USB Card Reader - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvcmatias on 09/16/2013

It lets you have a pen drive and a adapter at the same time, so that you don't need a sd reader. It is very usefull for people that has smartphones, because it is better than carrying a transfering cable. Its very cheap, and works as expected, but dx could have an option with only one unity. I took one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpkh on 08/01/2013

This is a well-made adapter and there is a small case for it. The slot is designed in such a way that you can grip the micro-SD card to extract it. There is also a blue LED light to indicate that it is online to the PC. I tried it with my 64GB SDXC card and it does not work. This is a pity. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byi100wm on 02/20/2013

It's perfect for digital cameras, replacing the SD card and the reader and at the same time. On Linux is not recognized as "mass storage", but as the card itself, which may not work on older kernels. This adapter has a blue LED that indicates when reading or writing. Already in use two cameras ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReneSantos on 01/31/2013

It's compact (size of a standard sd), adds much more flexibility when using it on any compatible camera; allows use the same microsd cards we already have on smartphones, cameras, notebooks and even desktops via usb interface. It's fast, I got 40 MB/s on read of SDHC class 10 U1, so the adapter is not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections