Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheLex on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In addition good tuning the Guitar, the build quality was a pleasant surprise and pleasant to the touch plastic. Value: Good tuning, build quality and design. Small size, convenient to take with you. 2 ranges for tuning 440 Hz and 415 Hz. LED flashlights very bright, cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGicagodone on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easygoing device:turn on, attach it and follow the colors It's tuning is very helpful and fairly precise it's rotating clip allows to see better at any position Cons:the built quality looks cheap the rotating clips just seems like it's about to break at any gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObnovec on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good build quality, good tuning, 2 ranges for tuning 440Hz and 415Hz as the note A switchable with a slide switch, auto power off function. Small dimensions. The LED display is good visible also in bright light Cons:sometimes it can not "catch" the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoBo14011986 on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really small, so it is easy to transport. You can use it wherever you want, cause it is not disturbed by any noise, which means no problem when your friends are tuning their guitars. The tuning is OK. I compared after tuning with this tuner with my professional tune... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works pretty fast, very basic Concert C tuning 435-445Hz (440 is standard). Looks stylish and cool! Good quality grip with rubber, won't scratch your instrument! Small in size Cons:Uses CR2032 battery, wished they came in AAA battery variant too. Unlike on the tech spec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycquilliam on 11/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Unlike traditional guitar tuners, it tunes by vibrations - Can tune in a room with ambient noise (great for parties where people are chatting while you're tuning) - Small and portable - Comes with battery - Couldn't be easier to use really. Cons:- Build quality leaves a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 11/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it for my electric guitar and it works great. Nice rubber clip that gives a nice on the guitar. Another great thing is the battery is included so you don't need to purchase separately. Works out of the box like the description says Cons:It doesn't seems to be ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya-rothman on 10/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tuner is simple to use, and it is truly tiny enough to leave clipped to your guitar all the time. I have had it for over a year, and though it has been banged around a bit, and occasionally left on, it is still going strong. Unlike some older tuners, it automatical... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBauer on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good price -Portable,you can bring to anywhere in a pocket -Battery included -Even with the eletric guitar turned off, you can tune it, because the tuner works with the vibration of the cords. -Good manual w/ many languages included too, helped me a lot. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinceInTX on 07/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to use, right out of the box! Clip it onto the headstock, and turn it on. If you have an electric guitar, you don't even have to plug it in. This thing senses vibrations. Works great on both my electric and acoustic. Cons:It's a little small, which makes the switch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections