DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 16GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichelsRS on 04/30/2014

It seems to be a good quality SD Card but sometimes it got us fooled, so I got the SD Card tested: Tested on my PC using "H2testw" Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 11.8 MByte/s Reading speed: 17.0 MByte/s H2testw v1.4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanakinooo on 01/19/2014

Nice TF / Micro SD Memory Card, 16gb is a larger memory, i used in galaxy tab 3, helps a lot, come with a SD adapter what is interesting to put on the computer. is only an Micro SD Memory Card then the only problem I could see is if you do not work, it works then no cons. and the speed i make the speed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymediablogger1 on 12/01/2013

Something amazing from this product. The first time I bought electronic goods such as external memory is the DX store. A very nice memory in terms of stability when hold the burden of work in the android smartphone. I am very happy because now the phone is much faster in accessing data when installed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictoruco on 11/19/2013

Nice TF / Micro SD Memory Card the proce is not the lowest you can get but the quality and security of the card is better than other cheap TF /Micro SD cards. I was using it with my teblet to put films and music files and for the moment it works fine. I did not see any for the moment. The card is working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymediablogger1 on 11/15/2013

Turns 16gb micro sd class 10 cheaper than I've found at DealExtreme. Works great, comes with adjustable. Ideal for transporting the film, feels very fast compared to other micro sd class 4 that I have. It's been two months I have not gagal.16gb micro sd class 10 is best only in dealextreme at affordable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrcaroco on 11/03/2013

Easy to install and use, good price Seems a reliable product, well packed and good plastic material. Incredible capacity for a so tiny chip, I love how technology is making small powerfull things. None as far as I can observe... I already had a problem with china memory stick for my Sony DSC, and lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyBrain on 09/16/2013

This card works like a charm.. I inserted the card into my phone (Samsung S3 Mini), booted and it worked right away.. Nothing much to say! Great product! No cons so far.. It just works.. None.... I'm using the card in a Samsung S3 mini.. I have been using the card for pictures and music for 3 months ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterfinch on 08/26/2013

It reaches a very good speed transfer when using on phone/camera. Delivers stunning throughput, when taking pictures in quick succession. A good product for the price. I can't see any. I'm using it about a month and couldn't find any negative point. My smartphone was faster after installing it. Takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybodomchild on 08/06/2013

It is a really fast device (True Class 10). The micro SD card body is really well built. It comes in a nice protective case, so it is easy to find among your stuff. The Samsung logo is nicely printed on the card. The SD adapter slot seems a little too big. No other cons noticed. When I put the card inside ... Read more

Card and adapter inside the protective case The case was sent inside a little plastic bag

0 0 0

• posted byiurijacob on 07/25/2013

It reaches a very good speed transfer when using on gadgets. Delivers awesome throughput, mainly when taking successive pictures. A good product for the price. Seriously, can't see any. I'm using it about a month and couldn't find any negative point. Class 10 SDs really rocks. My smartphone got about ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections