DX » Community » Reviews » 0603 White SMD LED Emitter Silicone Strip (50-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

These are really good surface mount diode led lights. The power draw is minimal, but the light output is really good. Strong bright light. I have found no cons with these lights so far. This is a good light, and for the price, you get a strip of 50, so it is not really a big deal if you get a few dead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForcedCarnage on 06/27/2013

These are extremely cheap, in a good way tho. these are usually a dollar per piece in canada, therefore saving me 48 dollars. These can be used for changing leds in an xbox 360 controller or a ps3 controller. They aren't super bright, but are still very visible nonetheless. Be warned they are very small,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byraislasher on 05/04/2013

They work well. Bright and shiny. Very small, just the way I need them to be. They don't draw too much power, yet provide with relatively large amount of light. used them to frontlight a gbc and i have to say it worked perfect they are hard to solder properly - small contacts another thing is, that these ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydepropex on 02/06/2013

- Price - Really high brightness - Price I dont know how long they last, lifetime might be little lower than some kingbright LEDs, but i think they wont burn out after two weeks. Thats actually not cons, cause u cant expect premium quallity for this price. I little mind that they have much higher brightness ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byShpaget on 12/08/2012

The work well. Bright and shiny. Very small, just the way I need them to be. They don't draw too much power, yet provide with relatively large amount of light. None that I can think of. I use them on a model railroad layout to light various things like houses, stations, street light. They can be inserted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywroublin on 11/22/2012

very bright, one is enough to illuminate 6 inch kindle small cheap safely packed low power consumption long lifespan they are hard to solder properly - small contacts another thing is, that these smds are fragile - contacts break easily after soldering. you have to pay attention when touching soldered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections