DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Car Vehicle Rearview Mirror Monitor (DC 12V / PAL / NTSC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrief001 on 03/18/2014

Very easy to use. Auto-on when input signal is detected. Fits over the original rearview mirror. Great image quality for the price. The screen is not visible when it is off. Looks like original equipment, the difference is not that visible. On broad daylight its hard to see the image on the screen, specially ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bypalebi on 11/14/2013

Nice picture quality, occupying 1/3 of the mirror surface in middle. It automatically turns on when detects video input. It has two video inputs, connected to the yellow RCA plugs, and a red connector is the voltage input. It's really easy to attach to rearview mirror with the adjustable clamps with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 09/10/2013

Mount is universalf, so if shoukd fit any standart rearview mirror. It is easy to attach and it has a tough grab. Has buttons to control brightness/contranst as well as a switch between 4:3 and 16:9 display mode. Display itself is not visible when has no signal, so the most time you would not even notice ... Read more

126317 displaying incoming signal 126317 installed on the standard mirror

0 0 3

• posted byMyXAMmeD on 08/12/2013

There are 2 video inputs, includes everything you need to install with a decent length of cables. There is a small menu which features a choice of language, contrast, brightness, and something else. Convenient and reliable fastening to the main mirror. ? ????????? ?????? ????? ??????????? ? ?????????... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoctorpep on 05/13/2013

large mirror, Nice Screen, and you do not see the screen in the mirror when its off. When its on during night the lines are very visible and bright. Very nice screen and works like a charm! Sunlight shuns out screen in day time. Hard to hide wires due to the plug-ins are regular size and hard to hide ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypiohu on 03/23/2013

- overall good build quality - sharp picture - cheap - not heating (after 20 mins use it's still colder than my hand) - completely usable replacement as mirror - spring self-adjusting claws are holding nicely to attach to existing mirror - the attached manual is rather a datasheet (too short) *not really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byserhiypetrovsky on 02/27/2013

This is a good rear view mirror as it gives a clear picture of what's going on. Also you safe space as it's fixed on your rear view mirror. Item is packed in retail box which is suprising after purchasing from competitor would be better if the cables were longer to better hide them. It would be also ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymsjarif on 02/07/2013

Sleek and nice design, 4.3" is sufficient to show video from parking camera mounted on the rear of my car. Has auto-on feature that activate the monitor when reverse gear is engaged. Perfectly serve as rearview mirror when monitor is not active, no significant different reflection image between ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykanayoung on 01/11/2013

Easy istallation and good price, I installed the screen on my honda and liked the result, rather assists in the maneuvers, my wife liked it a lot! The more difficult the installation is run wires in the car. The screen fits on any mirror. In strong external illumination the image is not VERY good due ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections