DX » Community » Reviews » Telescopic 3W 100-110LM 3-Mode White LED Flashlight Camping Light with Clip - Iron Grey (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylenzwerf on 08/05/2013

Nice light for at the campsite. You dont need a lantern and a flashlight cause this is both. The light of the lantern is bright but not blinding, which is nice. It's a good build quality and won't break easily. none worth mentioning. If you must it's not really light weight and at one time it switched on in my luggage. nice price. Even some people I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschunka on 07/24/2013

Nice and tight battery holder. Pretty strong LED. The possibility to focus light stream or diffuse is a great advantage. The holder got great shape for hanging. Transform to a lamp for great light spread is a great idea. I've been awarded many awe looks after I used it. Looks lie water resistant, because of all the rubber protection of all threadings.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliort on 06/05/2013

Very convenient, using standard AAA batteries, the light is enough for a small room, the zoom function adds additional value. Aluminum body feels strong and robust. Could stand in a vertical position. Doesn't support Li-ion batteries (according to description), it would be the best camping lantern around if it did. Memory mode would be very helpful.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections