DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Single Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Army Green (135cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFixer40 on 04/26/2014

- Good quality nylon - robust, multiple stitching - steel clamp with wide opening angle -> no chance of accidentally dropping whatever is attached - very light and comfortable to wear - Good quality materials make the product look very nice and sturdy Even at that low of a price level I can not find any cons. The fact that the two parts that hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylookatree2 on 09/04/2013

Nothing complicated on using it. It can be shortened if you're smaller person so the weapon like SMG doesn't touch ground when walking or crouching. The best thing on using a gun strap is that you can ease your arms while carrying a weapon. Weapon hangs straight down then using only single point tactical belt. This can get annoying, but this can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMayrink83 on 08/27/2013

In airsoft games, when you need your hands free, you can not leave your gun down. This tactical sling solves your problem perfectly if you also use a clipboard in your work, you can also use the sling to hang it next to your body, eliminating the work of an intern to hold it for you (cutting costs for your company!) the seams of the sling came a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVendetta64 on 08/23/2013

The product is good, it is easy to use, color corresponds to what I had seen on the website. The price is very attractive. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I use this product for my pantball gun and the attachment system works very well.I recommend without hesitation. This is five times cheaper than France^^ none. Nothing to say. very good product ... Read more

Tactical Military Single Point
    0 0
  • posted byhuc89 on 12/07/2012

I thing good quality, metal hooking, easy to use and to adjust strap size to your meauserments... Plastic buckels, time will tell if they are strong to withold airsoft gun! I will use this for carrying my airsoft gun, looks nice and with good quality, but can't say enought without further testing in real time situations. It is useful for carrying guns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDacomDX on 11/26/2012

Very good price. The hooking is made of metal, has good grasp. It seems to be strong. Easy to fit to the body. It is really useful. I have not found disadvantages for the present time. When you need to move for the battlefield, to jump obstacles safely to leaving the weapon behind, this strap becomes indispensable. This strap allows you to rest the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule2311 on 11/26/2012

very very low price ,very good build quality the plastic "buckles" may not last forever ,but that ok its very cheap so u can always order more... if you are into shooting and running over obstacles without losing your gun, you should get this sling. This is a very good way to carry your airsoft gun or other gun, compared to a two-point sling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 09/10/2012

+ low price + quite solidly made + seams seem good - the plastic "buckles" may not last forever This is a very good way to carry your paintball gun or other gun, compared to a two-point sling that you have to pull over your shoulder. With this sling you can just let go of the gun while you are jumping over a fence or a wall, without worrying about it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections