DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Single Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Army Green (135cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylookatree2 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing complicated on using it. It can be shortened if you're smaller person so the weapon like SMG doesn't touch ground when walking or crouching. The best thing on using a gun strap is that you can ease your arms while carrying a weapon. Cons:Weapon hangs straight do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMayrink83 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In airsoft games, when you need your hands free, you can not leave your gun down. This tactical sling solves your problem perfectly if you also use a clipboard in your work, you can also use the sling to hang it next to your body, eliminating the work of an in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuc89 on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I thing good quality, metal hooking, easy to use and to adjust strap size to your meauserments... Cons:Plastic buckels, time will tell if they are strong to withold airsoft gun! OtherThoughts:I will use this for carrying my airsoft gun, looks nice and with good quality, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDacomDX on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price. The hooking is made of metal, has good grasp. It seems to be strong. Easy to fit to the body. It is really useful. Cons:I have not found disadvantages for the present time. OtherThoughts:When you need to move for the battlefield, to jump obstacles safely... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule2311 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very very low price ,very good build quality Cons:the plastic "buckles" may not last forever ,but that ok its very cheap so u can always order more... OtherThoughts:if you are into shooting and running over obstacles without losing your gun, you shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ low price + quite solidly made + seams seem good Cons:- the plastic "buckles" may not last forever OtherThoughts:This is a very good way to carry your paintball gun or other gun, compared to a two-point sling that you have to pull over your shoulder. With th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections