DX » Community » Reviews » Ioncare Refrigerator Air Purifier Odor Remover (Ozone + Ionizer)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagogi on 12/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Air inside my bathroom used to be scented air because of using air freshener in the past. Now my bathroom air is just simply fresh air without smell, thanks to Ioncare Air Ionizer. - Small and easy to place on top of cistern. - Even cheap alkaline Battery can last about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikwellens on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull to deodorise the contents of a refrigerator against faul odors..... Cons:It works only 1 hour in "max level", then it goes to a sort of standby modus withe less power consumption of deodorisation/..................... OtherThoughts:I use... Read more

2 0
  • posted byParrotile on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, even in a larger fridge. Very good battery lifespan, and even better ( 6 months plus) on the "low energy" setting, which still does the job very nicely. Cons:Three AA batteries is a slight con - the "spare" will always get... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshachmat on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.Its small. 2. Its have 2 modes: a. start to work every hour for 1 minute b. start to work every hour for 40 sec. 3. Reliable operation for long time. 4. Quiet operation. 5. Low cost (per my country) Cons:I don't see any, The instruction were clear. OtherThoughts:1. I se... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjunnek on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Air Purifier - Odor removal - If it doesn't, at least we have the psychological effect - Great for small places (car, fridge, bedroom...) - Barely noisy - Good build quality - Great gift for hypocondriacs / cleaning freaks xD Cons:- I don't really know if it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very small and therefore suitable for anywhere. month has really been using any refrigerator odor smells of fish withdrawn onion Cons:simple elements of a short work. about 5 days refrigerated, with a long-acting elements using the month and still does also ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylapovamurmurka on 11/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It really works! My fridge smells like frosty morning in the Alps and even fish, onion or cabbage can't spoil it. - Takes little place. - Looks very nice. Cons:- The only problem is that the ioniser starts working worse before it starts showing that the batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElendara on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really does seem to work. After only a minute on you can smell the ozone coming out. The manual is complete, in good English, and easy to understand. Cons:While it is quite simple to simply turn on and put in your fridge, there is more to that. The manual says you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTokudai on 09/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact in size - about the same diameter as a 12 oz soda can and 3/4 the height Has two settings (High and Low) which vary the amount of ionization activity per hour Cons:Possibly battery life OtherThoughts:A great gift, even that techie friend of yours... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycovachero on 07/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is one of those items that makes you feel you made an investments stead of a expense. I got it and first of all I was really surprised by the build quality, It looks totaly gorgeous and you can tell from the first look this is not a cheap item. Use just 3 AA batter... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections