DX » Community » Reviews » Ioncare Refrigerator Air Purifier Odor Remover (Ozone + Ionizer)
Customer’s impression:
bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxiaomikey on 03/27/2015

Poor tracking no. everytime provide wrong tracking no. and useless online tracking.. No knowledge on tracking or AWB to support customer.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bymagogi on 12/13/2013

Air inside my bathroom used to be scented air because of using air freshener in the past. Now my bathroom air is just simply fresh air without smell, thanks to Ioncare Air Ionizer. - Small and easy to place on top of cistern. - Even cheap alkaline Battery can last about a month - Ability to two -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikwellens on 12/03/2013

Very usefull to deodorise the contents of a refrigerator against faul odors..... It works only 1 hour in "max level", then it goes to a sort of standby modus withe less power consumption of deodorisation/..................... I use it to deodorise a small toilet chamber without natural... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byParrotile on 03/02/2013

Works very well, even in a larger fridge. Very good battery lifespan, and even better ( 6 months plus) on the "low energy" setting, which still does the job very nicely. Three AA batteries is a slight con - the "spare" will always get lost! A rectangular design might be more a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshachmat on 01/26/2013

1.Its small. 2. Its have 2 modes: a. start to work every hour for 1 minute b. start to work every hour for 40 sec. 3. Reliable operation for long time. 4. Quiet operation. 5. Low cost (per my country) I don't see any, The instruction were clear. 1. I set my to 40 sec mode. 2. its clearly remove... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byParrotile on 04/30/2012

Compact, and efficient. This has passed the "Raw Onion Test" in our big fridge with flying colours, and copes with rechargeable batteries just fine. The battery compartment sliding panel's a bit tight, and the contact springs were a bit weak when used initially. Might be worth investing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysielm on 01/18/2012

Works like it should. Removes bad odors and contributes to a cleaner room. Works on batteries, only 2 modes to select from. I don't use it on the fridge but on a small room, and it really works. When you press the on button the ionizer begins working instantaneously, removing bad odors and making... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRussJK on 03/13/2011

It actually works - really well! Small, good build quality (quite solid), and has been running on the same batteries for months Controls mould, very noticeably None really - just the usual concern when you buy something inexpensive from China/HK, that it's not going to work or will violate safety... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunnek on 01/07/2011

- Air Purifier - Odor removal - If it doesn't, at least we have the psychological effect - Great for small places (car, fridge, bedroom...) - Barely noisy - Good build quality - Great gift for hypocondriacs / cleaning freaks xD - I don't really know if it works... I mean as purifier... - Some say... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeldorada on 11/13/2010

very small and therefore suitable for anywhere. month has really been using any refrigerator odor smells of fish withdrawn onion simple elements of a short work. about 5 days refrigerated, with a long-acting elements using the month and still does also has its own smell, which can not be because... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: