DX » Community » Reviews » ID Card Credit Card Wallet Holder Case - Random Color (7-Layer)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylivkka on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a useful little thing, sturdy card holder that is great for travelling when you need to keep all your cards in place and protected. The price is reasonable enough. Cons:The color is random, I was hoping for silver or blue but I was delivered pink. The opening part se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very handy and useful thing , I really came in handy. Many cells for cards, credit cards intermeddle with no problems. Closed securely and conveniently opens Cons:It is a pity that you can not choose the color , not the one that was expected. Partitions are ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehiza on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks robust, The capacity is enought for 12 cards. Colors are "electric" but no horrible. Cons:The case of one of them (i bought 2) have some scratches. Not any serious, i must put it below a lamp to see them, and in my pocket there are going to be mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byattanimp on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice amount of space for several cards and a bill or two if desired. Does not fall open -but opens easily. Is keeping well -no cracks or scratches through ordinary use, which does include dropping and sitting on it. Cons:Looks a bit cheaper and more "plasticy"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnydc on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A hard card case for your multiple cards (6 pcs written on box but advertised as 7pcs) As mentioned on the box it says, "puts a force field blocking RFID scanning", Never tested that but if it's true that would be good to protect your credit cards. Good price. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiilija on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have used it few days now, and it done the job. The wallet is an easy-to-use. Button for opening works fine and it stays securely closed Cons:Nothing cons yet. Wallet color could possibly be selected. Could still be a bit cheaper ;) OtherThoughts:It is an excellent prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBinck on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:strong case, can hold quite a number of cards, slim design, cards cannot be read anymore through the case Cons:no choice in color, too small for cash obviously so be prepared to put that somewhere else OtherThoughts:does as promised, color can not be chosen bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycciurlizza on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels good hard quality, strong lock. Compact. Will keep cards and a few bills safely. Even a couple of coins, provided it does not open by accident. Cons:Product name says 7-layer but the ones received in this shipment only have room for 6 items. Easy to slip unnoticed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDuologic on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it daily, it is a wallet, what did you expect... :-) It has all my necessary cards in it, I fold the paper money so I can put it with my bank card. Cons:Can't hold a lot of cards, but that is also a good thing. You'll never take to many cards with you. T... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPixelator on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hi people, this is a good card protector, support water spill, its enduring hits, SPA hola, este es un buen protector, soporta golpes y derrames de agua Cons:for me only color is a ploblem, because is random color and now i have a silver card wallet. would have preferred... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections