DX » Community » Reviews » ID Card Credit Card Wallet Holder Case - Random Color (7-Layer)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylivkka on 04/24/2014

It's a useful little thing, sturdy card holder that is great for travelling when you need to keep all your cards in place and protected. The price is reasonable enough. The color is random, I was hoping for silver or blue but I was delivered pink. The opening part seems to be rather flimsy, I'm not completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 09/06/2013

Very handy and useful thing , I really came in handy. Many cells for cards, credit cards intermeddle with no problems. Closed securely and conveniently opens It is a pity that you can not choose the color , not the one that was expected. Partitions are made of thin plastic , I think is not quite reliable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehiza on 05/10/2013

Looks robust, The capacity is enought for 12 cards. Colors are "electric" but no horrible. The case of one of them (i bought 2) have some scratches. Not any serious, i must put it below a lamp to see them, and in my pocket there are going to be more and more visible in some time from now. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattanimp on 05/04/2013

Nice amount of space for several cards and a bill or two if desired. Does not fall open -but opens easily. Is keeping well -no cracks or scratches through ordinary use, which does include dropping and sitting on it. Looks a bit cheaper and more "plasticy" than in the picture, though the ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybunnydc on 02/13/2013

A hard card case for your multiple cards (6 pcs written on box but advertised as 7pcs) As mentioned on the box it says, "puts a force field blocking RFID scanning", Never tested that but if it's true that would be good to protect your credit cards. Good price. received in Random colours(bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiilija on 02/11/2013

I have used it few days now, and it done the job. The wallet is an easy-to-use. Button for opening works fine and it stays securely closed Nothing cons yet. Wallet color could possibly be selected. Could still be a bit cheaper ;) It is an excellent product at a great price. A lot cheaper than most alternatives.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBinck on 02/07/2013

strong case, can hold quite a number of cards, slim design, cards cannot be read anymore through the case no choice in color, too small for cash obviously so be prepared to put that somewhere else does as promised, color can not be chosen but holds your cards beautifully and safely good deal on a sturdy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycciurlizza on 01/25/2013

Feels good hard quality, strong lock. Compact. Will keep cards and a few bills safely. Even a couple of coins, provided it does not open by accident. Product name says 7-layer but the ones received in this shipment only have room for 6 items. Easy to slip unnoticed since it's a metal surface after all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDuologic on 11/28/2012

I use it daily, it is a wallet, what did you expect... :-) It has all my necessary cards in it, I fold the paper money so I can put it with my bank card. Can't hold a lot of cards, but that is also a good thing. You'll never take to many cards with you. The closing broke after about 2 months or something,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPixelator on 10/27/2012

Hi people, this is a good card protector, support water spill, its enduring hits, SPA hola, este es un buen protector, soporta golpes y derrames de agua for me only color is a ploblem, because is random color and now i have a silver card wallet. would have preferred the blue. para mi el unico inconveniente ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections