DX » Community » Reviews » 28YBT-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 Driver (DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWelingtonb on 07/29/2014

produto muito bom. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byGaryR on 11/19/2013

Excellent kit to experiment with stepper motor. Very easy to use with Arduino or Raspberry Pi... I've had one for over a year and used it several different projects and prototypes. None really. It's exactly what it says and does what you expect. Surprising torque on these as well -- there's a video on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayphilippe on 11/07/2013

price easy to use a lot of information to find on internet a lot of code or project te find difficult to find roundel/cog-weel to put on the steppen (3mmx5mm) is not easy to find, it should be nace that DX is als selling them. no usermanual, so the first time you have to search what collor is for what,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipezr on 05/06/2013

The relationship between price and quality is very high. The engine power is also good because it has built gearbox. Input signals perfectly supports 3.3V. Consumption is very low. The noise is also low. The maximum speed achieved by microstepping to have been about 0.25pps, on top of that the engine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArNas89 on 04/24/2013

- high torque - Great precision - Driver works perfectly with this stepper motor -Drivers available in standard Arduino library - Sample code available at http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/SmallSteppers as described in one of the forum threads of DXmoocow -unipolar stepper motor, does not require H-... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byivand58 on 01/31/2013

This is a very suitable for DIY unipolar geared 5V 4-Phase 5-Wire stepper motor controlled by ULN2003 Driver. One of the most significant advantages of this stepper motor is its ability to be accurately controlled in an open loop system. the quality of soldering of the driver is like a child-made. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhind244 on 01/19/2013

Comparatively good price, fast shipping, rather god quality of motor and iring, good package in a plastick bag. Very good power of steper motor, good stepping skale. A good design of motor, ease to put it into projects. a quality of soldering is a bit bad, like a child -made. It's better to put a small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosvolt2012 on 12/10/2012

It's a small engine but with great versatility and strength to the size it is, but the best thing about it is that it includes the driver stepper motor control and need for proper operation, which has on its board a detailed description pin right out for easy connection. So far I have not found anything ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrebourn on 10/24/2012

Great cheep stepper motor with controller. I powered it using a 9V battery. No datasheet. But It's fairly straight forward. No datasheet is not really a problem since is is a four stage motor, simply activate i alphabetic order A->B->C->D. Or you can activate with high-torque A,D->A,B->... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bypa5ca on 10/13/2012

Sorry have to correct my statement about the reverse , this motor can run clock and counter clockwise. You need the correct code. Hard to find but found it here: http://www.utopiamechanicus.com/article/arduino-stepper-motor-setup-troubleshooting/ Driver board good quality and simple to use. Motor torque ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections