DX » Community » Reviews » 28YBT-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 Driver (DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Easy Impressive Muy buen producto Outstanding
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8806089 on 02/11/2015

Pros: Easy to use with any microcontroller, I prefered to use with arduino to test the library. I only had to change the setup pins to achive a full direction movent. Nice torque. Cons: None until now.

Impression:Easy,Impressive,Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byaho42 on 02/04/2015

Nice little stepper, perfect for Arduino etc. Works like a charm, no problems hooking up or controlling. Documentation is scarce, but use arduino drivers and play with cabling until it works - only 4 wires.

Impression:Outstanding,Excellent stepper and controller;

0 0 0

• posted byDirkLui on 02/04/2015

Pro: Cheap stepper motor with driver. I bought it for experimenting with stepper motors. The combo of motor and driver board works good. And documentation and examples van easily be found on the internet, just search for BYJ48 and the first few hits contain all the information you need.

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byMilojkovicMilan on 12/28/2014

Pros: they work great Cons: none so far Ordered 3 pieces, tested them and all drivers and motors work. I am really happy with my purchase. I will definitively order more for my next project.

Impression:Outstanding;

0 0 1

• posted bymneoud on 12/22/2014

I ordered three of these stepper motors with the ULN2003 driver board together with the funduino 2560 R3 Mega board. The motors are very good and have a good torque. Everything was working out of the box. The quality of the motors and driver boards is unbelievable for the price i had to pay. I am... Read more

Impression:Outstanding;

0 0 1

• posted byOmar00 on 12/11/2014

Pros: low voltage working, ease to use, cheap Cons: nothing Other thoughts: I use this stepper with the AccelStepper library that offer complete control of you motor.

Impression:Very easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bykaizerubio on 11/30/2014

es un motor de muy facil manejo para arduino.

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 1

• posted byWelingtonb on 07/29/2014

produto muito bom.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byGaryR on 11/19/2013

Excellent kit to experiment with stepper motor. Very easy to use with Arduino or Raspberry Pi... I've had one for over a year and used it several different projects and prototypes. None really. It's exactly what it says and does what you expect. Surprising torque on these as well -- there's a on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayphilippe on 11/07/2013

price easy to use a lot of information to find on internet a lot of code or project te find difficult to find roundel/cog-weel to put on the steppen (3mmx5mm) is not easy to find, it should be nace that DX is als selling them. no usermanual, so the first time you have to search what collor is for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections