DX » Community » Reviews » Chef Style Kitchen Timer (60-Minute)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvetep on 03/16/2013

The product gives some fun to your kitchen and helps you to prepare some dishes. I bought as a gift to my sister, who loves to cook meals that require measured time for preparation such as pizza, breads, pastries and cakes. It was a useful gift that he gave a funny touch to our kitchen. When testing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulacmbarbosa on 02/18/2013

- good finishing work - cute - it works - when you try to stop it, it goes back to zero but it doens't stop ticking for a while I liked it very much, considering the price and the usefulness. It has a good finishing work, it's very cute. Although, once I tried to get back to time "zero" (to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamirgw on 12/20/2012

Tem um mecanismo de timer que não precisa usar pilha. É de dar corda. Basta girar a base até chegar em 60 minutos e depois voltar até o tempo desejado. Tem hora que o "tic-tac" do timer não inicia, ou seja, não funciona a contagem regressiva. Para ajustar eu giro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgalluccio on 10/19/2010

The product gives some fun to your kitchen and helps you to prepare some dishes. I bought as a gift to my father, who loves to cook meals that require measured time for preparation such as pizza, breads, pastries and cakes. It was a useful gift that he gave a funny touch to our kitchen. When testing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykesin on 06/25/2010

It looks good. And that is the only pro about it. Maybe we can say that it is not very expensive. It does not work. When you wind it to the time you want to keep, it starts ticking but it rings (very low i have to say) well before the end of time and keeps ticking. Even the ticking does not last as long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylfmotta on 04/26/2010

- Nice gadget to have on the kitchen; - Do what it is supposed to do; - Works fine. - The package is terrible. It came to me all smashed. The upper side (the body of the "man") was released of the mechanism, probably because of the bad package; - The bell has a really low sound. The 1 minute left bell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredim on 07/08/2009

This kitchen timer looks nice and is very easy to operate, you just have to turn the chef clockwise to start it. Works up to 60 minutes, although I have never used it for more than 30 minutes. It isn´t very accurate, although I was already expecting this. Another problem is that the bell is too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

-looks nice -works fine -what else can you expect? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -bad packaging, just a cardboard box that came smashed too bad, as it was a present for my mother! ......................................................... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections