DX » Community » Reviews » Chef Style Kitchen Timer (60-Minute)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvetep on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The product gives some fun to your kitchen and helps you to prepare some dishes. I bought as a gift to my sister, who loves to cook meals that require measured time for preparation such as pizza, breads, pastries and cakes. It was a useful gift that he gave a fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulacmbarbosa on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good finishing work - cute - it works Cons:- when you try to stop it, it goes back to zero but it doens't stop ticking for a while OtherThoughts:I liked it very much, considering the price and the usefulness. It has a good finishing work, it's very cute. Although, once... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamirgw on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tem um mecanismo de timer que não precisa usar pilha. É de dar corda. Basta girar a base até chegar em 60 minutos e depois voltar até o tempo desejado. Cons:Tem hora que o "tic-tac" do timer não inicia, ou seja, não func... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 10/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product gives some fun to your kitchen and helps you to prepare some dishes. I bought as a gift to my father, who loves to cook meals that require measured time for preparation such as pizza, breads, pastries and cakes. It was a useful gift that he gave a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykesin on 06/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks good. And that is the only pro about it. Maybe we can say that it is not very expensive. Cons:It does not work. When you wind it to the time you want to keep, it starts ticking but it rings (very low i have to say) well before the end of time and keeps ticking.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfmotta on 04/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice gadget to have on the kitchen; - Do what it is supposed to do; - Works fine. Cons:- The package is terrible. It came to me all smashed. The upper side (the body of the "man") was released of the mechanism, probably because of the bad package; - The bell has a reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredim on 07/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This kitchen timer looks nice and is very easy to operate, you just have to turn the chef clockwise to start it. Works up to 60 minutes, although I have never used it for more than 30 minutes. Cons:It isn´t very accurate, although I was already expecting this. Anot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-looks nice -works fine -what else can you expect? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cons:-bad packaging, just a cardboard box that came smashed too bad, as it was a present for my mother! ....................... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections