• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good for kitchen

posted by vetep on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

The product gives some fun to your kitchen and helps you to prepare some dishes.
    I bought as a gift to my sister, who loves to cook meals that require measured time for preparation such as pizza, breads, pastries and cakes. It was a useful gift that he gave a funny touch to our kitchen.
    When testing the product the following occurs: the timer is perfect for short courses (up to 25 minutes) but it does not work very well for dishes long wait (over 45 minutes) it seems that the clock is delayed a bit.

Cons:

The package not so good. It came smashed, but in working state. The bell is too low.

OtherThoughts:

I liked it very much, considering the price and the usefulness. It has a good finishing work, it's very cute. Although, once I tried to get back to time "zero" (to stop the timer), it didn't stop ticking for some time.. than it got back to normal (silent). But I actually don't have any experience concenring timer, so... I don't know if this is regular or not.

Bottomline:

Nice and fun thing for kitchen

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections