Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrVK75 on 05/12/2013

- Full metal and very robust construction. - Fits M4 type AEG's perfectly (Does not fit any other type AEG, WA GBB type M4 or Real Steel firearms!) - Nice PTS/Magpul markings. - Rubberized surface makes less sound and doesn't scratch paint. - Ideal with Magpul MS3 type sling. - Can make a little noise while walking with no tension on the sling. Ideal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

Allows for quick shoulder transitions while using a one point sling. This works great with most m4 buffer tubes that I have seen. The ring has held up so far, and I pretty much drop the gun from chest height as I let the sling catch it. On my particular model of buffer tube, there is a small gap between the mount and the tube, as the small ring thing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrostixius on 01/20/2013

Easy to install, just have to unscrew one screw. Ring is seem to be nice welded. Fits like the original one shipped with AEG. Gives ability to easyli switch sides none found yet, material is some kind of aluminium aloy, original one is made from fosfated steel(not a con at this price) surface finish looks fine, hope it will remain intact after summer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaxilimiana on 12/31/2012

Looks Strong built Good for Ambidex Type Operator, The Price is very cheap, this sling attachment will make you easy to bring it with a sling, since it has free range movement on the sling The item didn't fit well on my APS M4 Airsoft, it needs some modeification a little bit, to make it fit The Paint is not so good, it easily rub off, even when touch ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamfoucher on 12/05/2012

Appearance and solidity: -this ASAP is well designed; -details (Magpul logo and PTS) are very fine -it is a quality paint -allring are very tough and I couldn't imagine it can break under normal usage. Usage: -combined with a PS3, the position is very usefull -the tactical switching beetween strong and weak hand is really easy the sling move right to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDaoler12839 on 09/09/2012

this alloy its made of good quality steel, not bakelita. also, it's perfectly painted with a good quality paint. It's hard and durable, ( more than 6 matches, and like new, even the little ring). It's just plug&play in mi Evolution Airsoft /King Arms M4, fits perfect. Recomended 100%, a lot better than similar products that only has the attach point ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections