DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510 / P7500 / P7300 / P7310 / P6800 / P6200 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Works as expected, long enogh. It is somehow less rigid than the original one. This can be viewed as an advantage or disadvantage depending on how do you use it... The tablet connector did not fit as easily as the original one at first, but after some usage it gets to work the same easy way Cheaper then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjpg68 on 02/05/2014

Perfect fit for my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 tablet. Much cheaper than the original brand from Samsung. Easy to use. Decent build quality Maybe a bit shorter than the original cable, not really an issue for me. I combined the cable with an USB 220 volt socket plug so that I can also use the cable for charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjensse on 01/05/2014

Works as expected, both as data and charging cable, plugged into Mac, Windows and Ubuntu for as long as it lasted. Insufficient quality, even if the cable is relatively cheep it should work for more than a year. The cable was used by my son in approximately one month before the cable broke, none physical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypresadaval on 08/22/2013

Good product, useful! You know what you are payng for! I bought it for using it in the car, and it does its job! The original one has Samsung written on one side to guide you how to plug it in, this one doesn't have one! But this is not stopping you to mark it! The original one has Samsung written on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybevernissen on 08/10/2013

Works perfect as a spare charging cable for my Tab 8.9. Have tried data transfer yet, but I assume it will work with no issues. At this low price I ordered two, so now I have one in my car and one at the office and my original cable at home :-) The cable could have been longer, but no big issue. As other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypekayatt on 06/30/2013

Very good, works as it should. Have tried with Galaxy Tab 7.1, both into PC and in a Wall AC. Quality of cable seems good. Only used for a day. Nothing else to say about this cable. (No tests with impedance or anything like that). As other may have said, miss a indication to which side is up. Could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 06/06/2013

Ideal for SAMSUNG TAB 2 Great Charger Cable.... Long Cable ~ so flexibility during charging..... I have been using as soon it arrived... As a matter of fact my SAMSUNG TAB 2 is being charged right now as I type this review.... The cable is just like the original cable.... NO DIFFERENCE in them @ all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProphetoflost on 05/31/2013

Its cheap, it works, average quality. Average quality means hard cable, but may be because of that it will last more than stock one. Cheap cable that works. Arrived in a plastic bag What else would you want? Buy it, it worth the money. There is nothing more to add really. Bought it for my 6210, as I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQcGuyTech on 04/09/2013

I ordered 3 of theses and they work and look almost like the OEM. I use them for data transfert and charging with success on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5113. There is no pictogram to show the right side to plug it to the tablet, it's a bit annoying but easily fixed with a silver sharpie. None I think of. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoranl on 04/09/2013

Its very cheat. Its very flexible. And it works on my P3113, Smasung Galaxy Tab 2 7". Didn't have any problems with connector, it fits great, same as the original. Non so far, for that price, its more then I expected! I am very pleased with it, even more then I was with the original, that broke ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections