DX » Community » Reviews » P2 Lambency Flash Diffuser w/ Dome Cover for Canon 420EX / 430EX / Sony F36AM
Customer’s impression:
good Quality big
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiNowack on 09/26/2014

Pros: Definitely very good diffuser. Its big and my camera looks silly with my speedlite and this diffuser on it but my indoor photos are much better now. Cons: Fit is not that good for my 430EX II speedlite.

Impression:good,Quality,big;

0 0 0

• posted byNemanja016 on 01/05/2013

Fits well on my canon 430ex II, works well, doesn't fall of. Gives bright light very good diffused, good choice for portrait, indoor or outdoor. Beware of low temperature. Very hard to put it on under low temperatures, it is made of plastic and it shinks in a little bit so it is very hard to put... Read more

flash from inside this is how deep flash goes into diffuser flash with diffuser with dome on it

2 0 1

• posted byigorrusu on 06/13/2012

Convenient to use. It has a lightweight and easy to use even with small digital cameras. Reduces shadows and offers the possibility to have a uniform light source In this set, I think, would be included and further reflection filters (yellow, orange, etc..). Another drawback is not critical but a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere