Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRops12 on 04/13/2014

Very cheap, fast free shipping 10 days overseas, the ball size fits perfectly in my hand. I use it twice a week for my physical therapy at rehabilitaion center, and daily at home. After a month it's still working perfectly. It doesn't smell like cheap plastic. And the green colour is fresh looking. LED's stop at aprox 10.000 rpm to avoid burning them,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycerex71 on 03/07/2014

Is a really cheaper clone of the original PowerBall but for people like me that plan to use it only sometime is a good choice. The material are good and it look nice. Have a nice feeling with hand. A nice and softly led light inside the ball is a funny joke for other looking at you. When you drive it to high speed of rotation becomes a bit 'noisy and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagistar2 on 03/05/2014

Really cool gadget I found on dx.com. It is quite amazing considering its price, led lighting and gyro capabilities. I really liked it. and all my friends liked it and oreder the ball for themselves. So it is great in every way. The only con is that the site did not include the wrap in the packet so I had to convert one of my old wrapping devices to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluiseg817 on 02/24/2014

Good price. Does what it is supposed to do. 3 weeks for product to reach my front door step after paying Shipping and Handling fees. Kind of hard to use at first but after 30 minutes or so you learn how to use it. Feel: Feels good. Kind of noisy though. and may break if it is dropped on the floor. Overall Good craftsmanship for a replica of the real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by82mph on 02/23/2014

Built well for price really works the muscles in the forearm and hand. Very cost affective Could have a softer shell as can give blisters with long use. The string that is used to start is not attached and will get lost easily, it is really tricky to start up without it! Maybe buy some rubber tape to soften up. Plus first timers my take a while to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

great for playing with and making it buzz from using it and strengthening your wrist. My grip strength has vastly improved from using this product. only comes in one color the pull start string could be longer could supply 2 or 3 strings cause you are bound to loose one I wish I found this sooner Cheap, and if you think you need it, just buy it, Free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Très powerball pas cher et aussi très utile pour renforcer les muscles des mains. Il est amusant de l'utiliser.Feux plomb ne sont pas nécessaires, mais ils sont cool. Pas très facile au début, mais il est rapide à apprendre à l'utiliser. Fait beaucoup de bruit. Casse facilement si elle tombe sur le sol. Mauvaise qualit&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriicardoman on 11/25/2013

A great product to relax the hands, wrist and forearm. The material is good, sturdy, has fallen once and suffered no damage. The only problem is that it makes a lot of noise of hitting metal when in heavy rotation. But for the price that I paid for this gadget comparing to the original products, it is satisfatory. I plan to buy a new one with the RPM ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl337cookie on 11/06/2013

really works. not as good as the genuine product but it really does strengthen your wrist. overall it's a really nice product, but pay attention to the the cons. Sometimes it makes strange loud noises when spinning, usually when starting the gyro. it sounds as if something inside is scratching on the borders, making it quite loud (till the gyro really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabio97 on 11/03/2013

Very cheap powerball and also very useful for strengthening the hands muscles. It is fun to use it. Lead lights are not needed but they are cool. Not very easy at the beginning, but it is fast to learn how to use it. Makes to much noise. Breaks easily if it falls on the floor. Bad quality! My ball lasted less than a week. I'm gonna buy a better quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections