Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRops12 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cheap, fast free shipping 10 days overseas, the ball size fits perfectly in my hand. I use it twice a week for my physical therapy at rehabilitaion center, and daily at home. After a month it's still working perfectly. It doesn't smell like cheap plastic. And the gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabio97 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very cheap powerball and also very useful for strengthening the hands muscles. It is fun to use it. Lead lights are not needed but they are cool.Cons:Not very easy at the beginning, but it is fast to learn how to use it. Makes to much noise. Breaks easily if it falls on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagistar2 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I was very pleased with this product because this is not a toy. You could eally work out with this ball. It is great. I loved it. I am going to order another one, as soon as I get the money. In fact, I am goinf to borrow money and order one immediately, because it is so... Read more

1 1
  • posted byvetep on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The LED Power Gyro Wrist Ball is a great object for exercising your forearm, it is hard to find something that can exercise just your forearm, and this ball does that, the LED works perfectly and it creates a very strong force for you to train or play with. Ano... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygurtell on 08/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:According to price, It is suitable for everyone and nice product to make your wrist healty. Especially, for computer users, it is the best staff ever. On the other hand I search professionla staffs, but they are around $50. This is so cheap!Cons:you can not work with muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIRozani on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a cheaper rip off the original. Leds give quite nice effect. Really trains your hands. The quality is very good.Cons:The string gets stuck in the middle sometimes. Doesn't have a RPM-meter Makes a lot of noise and sometimes is annoying.OtherThoughts:It wor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This LED Power Gyro Wrist ball is great. It will give you strenght on the wrist, arm and forearms. Takes a while to get use to, but when you do, you enjoy it very much. There are many videos explaining on how it works. Comes with a string to start the spin.Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The LED Power Gyro Wrist Ball is a great object for exercising your forearm, it is hard to find something that can exercise just your forearm, and this ball does that, the LED works perfectly and it creates a very strong force for you to train or play with. Another pro i... Read more

1 1
  • posted byadaneps on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Preço bastante acessível comparando com os originais aqui no Brasil. Leds acendem quando giram, bom para fazer exercícios, vem com uma cordinha para começar a rotaçãoCons:Existe uma "capinha" em volta que machuca um pouco... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0nizuka on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's very cheap It works just fine (obviously it's not the best quality product, but still a great deal) It's fun (I know, people say it is intended to be healthy and has something to do with sports, but the truth is that everyone that I know who has it, includin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections