DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Handlebar Bar End Red Light 2-Mode LED Warning Safety Light - Black + White (2 x AG10/Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybryandroycroft on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright, easy to use and a lot more visible than you'd think. Have a constant and flashing setting. Using it on a road bike and they are pretty secure in the bar ends. Using it as a backup to the rear lights Cons:Might get slightly blocked on a road bike by your legs. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrowbot on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for helping being seen while riding your bike. I installed these on a friends bike for her. Flashing setting keeps batteries running much longer and easier to be seen. Housing is metal and even the hex nut is metal. Cons:Two minor problems with these. The buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroen133cc on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light in the end of your steer is very cool. that is point one. plus your are better visible in the dark. at the end is a rubber thing, so the handlebar can not fell off. Cons:the batteries need change often. the LED's comsume a lot of energy. maybe it ws bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, solid metal, the light is bright and works just as advertised. A simple click will get it working, and a second click for a second type of light pattern. Make sure to check the width of your bike handlebars before purchasing it, because they were slightl... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaxi1000ian on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to instal and replace batteries - Visibility at night is assured. Other drivers will notice you. Cons:Rubber button can a be a little tricky to put back in after battery replacement. I lost one of mine for not paying attention to be sure they were well placed Oth... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections