DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Handlebar Bar End Red Light 2-Mode LED Warning Safety Light - Black + White (2 x AG10/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybryandroycroft on 01/09/2014

Bright, easy to use and a lot more visible than you'd think. Have a constant and flashing setting. Using it on a road bike and they are pretty secure in the bar ends. Using it as a backup to the rear lights Might get slightly blocked on a road bike by your legs. I had to reassemble one before it worked,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrowbot on 07/14/2013

Great for helping being seen while riding your bike. I installed these on a friends bike for her. Flashing setting keeps batteries running much longer and easier to be seen. Housing is metal and even the hex nut is metal. Two minor problems with these. The buttons get bumped very easily, so someone could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeroen133cc on 03/01/2013

light in the end of your steer is very cool. that is point one. plus your are better visible in the dark. at the end is a rubber thing, so the handlebar can not fell off. the batteries need change often. the LED's comsume a lot of energy. maybe it ws better to put a normal battery in. - Color: Black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

Nice, solid metal, the light is bright and works just as advertised. A simple click will get it working, and a second click for a second type of light pattern. Make sure to check the width of your bike handlebars before purchasing it, because they were slightly too small for mine, even tightening the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaxi1000ian on 10/17/2012

- Easy to instal and replace batteries - Visibility at night is assured. Other drivers will notice you. Rubber button can a be a little tricky to put back in after battery replacement. I lost one of mine for not paying attention to be sure they were well placed Very Usefull, will buy more for my other ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections