Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKalpokas on 08/20/2011

I`m a drummer for almost 7 years now. Can say that these sticks are really good for their price. I wouldn`t use them at gigs, but not because I couldn`t but because they are more "rock" music sticks and I play mostly jazz. Also if you don`t want to buy expensive brand sticks these are great ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIdleman on 03/03/2011

Good sticks for overall playing. Have been playing a while with them on Roland V-Drums and acoustic drum sets. They don't brake easily! Quite good! They are lighter than quality stick like Vic Firth 5B. Vic Firth are more solid, more "wood inside". Almost exactly the same length and thickness as Vic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

Affordable and durable. Good 'beater' sticks. Hah. Save your good sticks for the recordings and performances. They're fairly thick and heavy. I tend to prefer the lighter, nylon tipped sticks. I waited a long time for these, because they were on backorder forever. I paid when they were available, then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymastermind_cca on 03/02/2010

Nice balance for cheap sticks. Good finishing and weight. Can be found on the market for the double of this price. There was a Yamaha logo on the pieces. Thas is not necessary. I am not looking for any brand. Some scotch tape was used and it its difficult to remove. Some version with nylon tips and anti-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspaztic on 06/30/2009

These sticks are great i broke quite a few of mine but these are nice seem much more sturdy than ones i can find the price is rad free shipping rocks yeah i said rad and Yamaha brand name although this may not be consistent as the picture does not match the product packaging Two weeks air mail why so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightfish on 01/25/2008

Nicelly shaped, no sharp edges, priced better than in my local store. The wood seems to be ok. None. Can't tell if they're durable cause i played them only for less than a week. If you cant find anything cheaper, buy these. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections