Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKalpokas on 08/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I`m a drummer for almost 7 years now. Can say that these sticks are really good for their price. I wouldn`t use them at gigs, but not because I couldn`t but because they are more "rock" music sticks and I play mostly jazz. Also if you don`t want to buy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIdleman on 03/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sticks for overall playing. Have been playing a while with them on Roland V-Drums and acoustic drum sets. They don't brake easily! Quite good! Cons:They are lighter than quality stick like Vic Firth 5B. Vic Firth are more solid, more "wood inside". OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable and durable. Good 'beater' sticks. Hah. Save your good sticks for the recordings and performances. Cons:They're fairly thick and heavy. I tend to prefer the lighter, nylon tipped sticks. OtherThoughts:I waited a long time for these, because they were on backo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastermind_cca on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice balance for cheap sticks. Good finishing and weight. Can be found on the market for the double of this price. Cons:There was a Yamaha logo on the pieces. Thas is not necessary. I am not looking for any brand. Some scotch tape was used and it its difficult to remove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaztic on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These sticks are great i broke quite a few of mine but these are nice seem much more sturdy than ones i can find the price is rad free shipping rocks yeah i said rad and Yamaha brand name although this may not be consistent as the picture does not match the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightfish on 01/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicelly shaped, no sharp edges, priced better than in my local store. The wood seems to be ok. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Can't tell if they're durable cause i played them only for less than a week. Bottomline:If you cant find anything cheaper, buy these. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections