Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great sticks for practising and rock music playing

posted by Kalpokas on 08/20/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I`m a drummer for almost 7 years now. Can say that these sticks are really good for their price. I wouldn`t use them at gigs, but not because I couldn`t but because they are more "rock" music sticks and I play mostly jazz. Also if you don`t want to buy expensive brand sticks these are great for practising as they have some weight and are good to train your finger muscles which is harder to do with lightweight sticks). The sticks tips are not long ant flat so cymbals sound good using them.

Cons:

-Mine came a little wavy, but that happens even with PRO sticks when you store them in places with not right humidity level.
    -Shipping took almost 3 weeks, but I understand that free shipping is free shipping...

OtherThoughts:

They came a little wavy but not too much so I can still use them on my practice. Build quality is ok, doesn`t seem to break easyly if you know how to hold sticks and play with them.

Bottomline:

My rating is 4/5. Because of a little wavy` thing on one stick. But in overall they are great sticks for this price, I will buy more. Definetely

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections