Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogo1924 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine. Once I filled it up with lighter fluid, it worked just as was advertised. No problems at all so far, and it looks like it will last me a while still! Cons:Works fine. Once I filled it up with lighter fluid, it worked just as was advertised. No problems at al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerosk on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes in a pink box, which looks a little bit weird, but after opening it I found out that my solid lighter was hiding in there. the lighter is made from steel, works fine but comes without lighterfuel Cons:The box, where the lighter is in, looks a little bit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarioMaster on 06/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Smooth finish, classy design, operates smoothly, makes the classic "clink" when you open it, lights easily, cheap (in price not quality) Cons:Foam liner in package was kinda wrinkled - about the only thing I could find that was wrong with it OtherThoug... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections