DX » Community » Reviews » BG-E8 Vertical External Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D / 600D
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysreetk on 05/20/2013

Quite reasonable priced, excellent build quality for the price (I got it for $44.79). There is not much difference in feel between my 550D and this. Fits perfectly on the camera. Better option than spending another 100-200 dollars on the same product from a canon store. Has a canon logo, and there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobbbbbbbbbbbb on 04/26/2013

So cheap, great quality and so much better then spending another 100-200 dollars on the same product from a canon store. It can use standard disposable batteries too, which is nice. The rubber grip doesn't quite match the rubber on my 600D, but its really, really close... I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerby77 on 12/03/2012

Packed neathly, good description of usage, fits perfect on the camera, easy of use. Multiple sorts of batteries to be used. Details are very fine. Even a possibility to put an extra handstrap onto it. Multiple buttons and scroll wheel for basic functions and an on/off switch to prevent accidently triggering ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykeisn on 08/17/2012

Very good quality! The battery grip has Canon's Logo on it, I did also get the Canon warranty card. This is absolutely worth the money! I used it on a 600D without any issues! No cons for this product! Great product! Simply: worth the money! You have to buy extra batteries for it. It can also be used ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections