Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonymenezes on 12/09/2014

Muito bom para segurar celular no painel do carro. Uso para prender o celular no painel e poder usar o Waze. O único problema é que não pode ser deixado no painel quando deixar o carro no sol. Read more

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted bykorlee on 05/30/2014

Pro one - I so love this! Pro two - Price is low, much lower than at the markets around here. Pro three - Easy to use. Pro fore - Very good for holding thins in place in the moving car. Like my phone or parking ticket. Pro five - Easy to wash! Just cold water and lint etc will some off. Air-dry and put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNdsouza on 04/07/2014

The idea behind this product is ingenious and it does stick really well so much so that after you put your phone onto it - the whole thing comes off your dashboard while being stuck to your phone. A whole new level of stickyness It smells so bad. Left it in the car for a few hours came back and oh wow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedifs on 02/16/2014

This is a good product, nice to put coins, pens and keys in the car. This is a really anti-slip mat, and is very useful The glue is not the best. Sometimes it stick more in the objects than in the car painel, and when I try to take the object the anti-slip mat comes togheter. This is annoing... This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvhoute on 01/01/2014

easy to use, just lay it down and it works. feels sticky like glue, but it doesn't leave marks on object or the surface where you put it on. I didn't find any Cons yet. But what could there be wrong with this easy to use anti-slip mat? When i recieved it, it allready has dust sticking on the side. I ... Read more

On the dash with sunglasses closer look

0 0 0

• posted bydoron1978 on 12/16/2013

1. Cheap (in a good way). 2. The phone is not moving while your driving. 3. If the phone dosen`t stick to it just wash it with water and will be good to go. None so far! just make sure that your car has a straight and clean place to put it on. It is very nice just make sure that your car has a straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byds2chan on 11/21/2013

- Very sticky - Great size - Cheap - Can be used as gifts - I suppose you could stick things to the wall but I wouldn't trust that because gravity isn't that kind - Can be too sticky - If item is sitting on too much of the mat then you will have to hold the mat down when removing your item I would buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurnikmat on 11/17/2013

it does what it supposed to do try not to expose it to sun (it gets to look an feal like jelly) clean it once a week, to get a better experience with the gadgets... Clean it with only a mild soap and nothing more. It's enough to restore the glue of the gadget. the material will last longer and try not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byar3300 on 10/01/2013

Cheap Works great Very sticky Trust it to hold expensive electronics Re-usable Very stretchy Need more sizes Should make large versions so we can cut it down to the size we want or offer other sizes. I keep an expensive radar detector on it (up on the dashboard) that costs $350.00 USD and have zero worries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbernalesp on 07/21/2013

None This product is completely useless...Don't buy it, look for another trademark....It can't event stay put in a surface....It drops after a couple of minutes...it is impossible to attach anything to it. I have bought other products of this kind and they have work perfectly, but this one does not work ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections