Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9404580 on 04/07/2016

Прекрасный товар по замечательной цене. Брал в довесок к более крупному заказу. Остался очень доволен.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygregloicq on 02/03/2016

Anti-slip pretty much everything depending on its size. The only cons is that its anti-slip the dust as well ! :-)

Impression:Very good,Quick dirty;

0 0 0

• posted byMcGelmis on 10/28/2015

It sticks to the surface very well, but when you put something on it it stick to it as well. So when you try to remove that item it comes with the mat then. Which is not what I was expecting. The mat itself has a great front material. But it doesn't do the job fully.

0 0 0

• posted bybazilikONE on 10/01/2015

Отлично впишется в интерьер любого автомобиля, не позволит соскочить мелким ништякам с приборки в крутых заносах. Рекомендую! Цена просто супер!

Impression:Хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted byYuvi100 on 09/23/2015

Works very well. I can recommend you buy this product if you are looking for a no fuss solution to keeping small items in one place. Works very well. I can recommend you buy this product if you are looking for a no fuss solution to keeping small items in one place. Works very well. I can you buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycondeleto on 09/02/2015

Avoid fall and crasehes of your phone in your car, increase safety with this simple product.

0 0 0

• posted bynovichkov on 08/13/2015

Телефон держит хорошо, особенно удобно использовать в машине, даже на ухабах и кочках телефон держится. При этом класть его довольно удобно, снимать тоже.

0 0 0

• posted byRHSPhotos on 08/11/2015

Muito bom, segura tudo o que toca. Não é grande...Mas muito bom...

Impression:Very good,Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byKarlV on 07/30/2015

Very easy to put on the dashboard of my car and sticking my old ipod and smartphone to it. Works just fine. I have the impression that after a couple of weeks the stickyness has diminshed a bit, due to dust. So regular cleaning is required.

Impression:Sticks nicely;

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 07/30/2015

thats is not bad It`s Work !! I

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere