Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykorlee on 05/30/2014

Pro one - I so love this! Pro two - Price is low, much lower than at the markets around here. Pro three - Easy to use. Pro fore - Very good for holding thins in place in the moving car. Like my phone or parking ticket. Pro five - Easy to wash! Just cold water and lint etc will some off. Air-dry and put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNdsouza on 04/07/2014

The idea behind this product is ingenious and it does stick really well so much so that after you put your phone onto it - the whole thing comes off your dashboard while being stuck to your phone. A whole new level of stickyness It smells so bad. Left it in the car for a few hours came back and oh wow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedifs on 02/16/2014

This is a good product, nice to put coins, pens and keys in the car. This is a really anti-slip mat, and is very useful The glue is not the best. Sometimes it stick more in the objects than in the car painel, and when I try to take the object the anti-slip mat comes togheter. This is annoing... This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvhoute on 01/01/2014

easy to use, just lay it down and it works. feels sticky like glue, but it doesn't leave marks on object or the surface where you put it on. I didn't find any Cons yet. But what could there be wrong with this easy to use anti-slip mat? When i recieved it, it allready has dust sticking on the side. I ... Read more

On the dash with sunglasses closer look

0 0 0

• posted bydoron1978 on 12/16/2013

1. Cheap (in a good way). 2. The phone is not moving while your driving. 3. If the phone dosen`t stick to it just wash it with water and will be good to go. None so far! just make sure that your car has a straight and clean place to put it on. It is very nice just make sure that your car has a straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byds2chan on 11/21/2013

- Very sticky - Great size - Cheap - Can be used as gifts - I suppose you could stick things to the wall but I wouldn't trust that because gravity isn't that kind - Can be too sticky - If item is sitting on too much of the mat then you will have to hold the mat down when removing your item I would buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurnikmat on 11/17/2013

it does what it supposed to do try not to expose it to sun (it gets to look an feal like jelly) clean it once a week, to get a better experience with the gadgets... Clean it with only a mild soap and nothing more. It's enough to restore the glue of the gadget. the material will last longer and try not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byar3300 on 10/01/2013

Cheap Works great Very sticky Trust it to hold expensive electronics Re-usable Very stretchy Need more sizes Should make large versions so we can cut it down to the size we want or offer other sizes. I keep an expensive radar detector on it (up on the dashboard) that costs $350.00 USD and have zero worries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbernalesp on 07/21/2013

None This product is completely useless...Don't buy it, look for another trademark....It can't event stay put in a surface....It drops after a couple of minutes...it is impossible to attach anything to it. I have bought other products of this kind and they have work perfectly, but this one does not work ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymairom on 07/09/2013

The quality is very good. the price is excellent. here in Brasil the price is 4 times higher. The product does not allow my cell phone fall even when the car is shaking or going uphill. And the product is completely washable. Just take the powder with water and the product return to work perfectly. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections