Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Practical and very good quality

posted by cult1971 on 08/08/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I bought this to use it in my car's front board, trying to keep my cell phone or other things fixed to a place and not moving everywhere. This item is very nicely built, fine presented and easy to use. It is black with a thin sticky layer (I think this sticky layer is going to dissapear with time).

Lo compre para usarlo en el coche, sobre el tablero, para apoyar sobre el aquellas cosas que normalmente estan sueltas y quisiera que esten fijas, como el celular o algun otro objeto. Esto funciona perfecto para este fin.

Tiene una fina capa que es algo pegajosa pero seguro que desaparece con el tiempo. El articulo viene bien presentado.

Cons:

I did not find any cons at all. It is a very simple object. Perhaps, It could come in a bag?

OtherThoughts:

Is some of these things that are really really hard to find in a regular market.

Bottomline:

Why I did not buy 2 of these and give it as a gift... Nice as a cheap gift for Christmas!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections