DX » Community » Reviews » 100W 220V Car 12V DC Power Inverter with USB Power Port
Customer’s impression:
Good value userfull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoo7cmoa on 11/23/2014

the USB socket is not stable enouth for my phone. But the 220V is working well, and is very usefull. The packaging gives it a great look, and the socket connector is good quality Read more

Impression:Good value,userfull;

0 0 0

• posted byHanina on 05/10/2013

No fen cooling so it quite and the unit stay cool when use, I use it for long travels and connected to power splitter so anyone who travel with me can use the laptop and tablet and keep batteries fully charge. I connected Acer computer + tablet + iphone 220V charger and all work same as using them at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

This device generates "only" 100W of power, so why would you want it? The answer is that because it generates "only" 100W of power, it can afford to be fan-less, which is a very big deal! Besides, if you're only using an inverter to charge up your laptop and cellphone as you drive,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadrian1980 on 03/24/2013

It can be used to recharge cellphones using its own 220VAC charger, as well as ipad camera or any other device. It also can power a notebook with 90W adaptor. When using the USB power port, it gets quite hot, might be a problem if it is not properly ventilated. Good device to use in camping, outdoor ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysabotajj on 03/16/2013

it doesnt have a fan so it is very silent. if you dont put something heavy duty, it doesnt get hot at all.i charge my phone. so i dont need to pay to 12v charger for iphone which is breaking down every 2 months. im using original charger. and also you can use USB if you want. im still using it , over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaltxguy on 01/15/2012

Compact size, simple ( no ) controls. Indicator LED when operating. Turns off if overloaded. It would not run my laptop with 90W adapter - probably surge current exceeded its limitations. It is, however, not employed to power a remote wifi router running on solar power and batteries, running 24/7 with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySakrus on 10/14/2011

Bought the inverter, basically, for laptop additional charge in the car. Used not so unitary - works normally, very silent, it is completely not audible as works. Quality of assemblage good, the case is made of metal, all is accurate. In the inverter there are USB gymnastics, the mobile phone tried to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexdelarge on 01/02/2011

- decent build quality - every socket you'll ever need in you're car is present - universal 220volts socket (us, uk and eu socket can be used - build in usb-port - could be a little bit cheaper - a secound usb-port would be nice great tool! I'm planning to build this permantly into my car. transforms ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHamster1975 on 10/25/2010

Great item for it's price. It's cheaper then similiar devices I can buy here in Russia. I used it on my boat for charging my PDA & mobile phone via USB and for photo battery charging via 220V socket. It works fine. I think that for this power rate absence of fan cooler is an advantage. I didn't look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytekster on 10/09/2010

item packs away very neatly and doesn't take up much space. very small, light and compact. very useful in times of emergency (eg. mobile phone battery running low, GPS needs a charge up). provides adequate power to use most devices. i used my netbook and had no problems with it. laptops shouldn't pose ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections