DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless LED Single Color Dimmer w/ Remote Controller (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaimef on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This great work fine, touch pad work fine RF command long distance work grate, everything works fine, easy to connect LED Strip and power supply. Operations Power off and power on are very quickly, and multiple operations no problem. The bright are constant and luminosi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurcod on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Appear to be very well made. The remote comes with a battery installed and has a sandwiched silicone membrane between both halves- so should be waterproof (or at least water resistant.) Dimming function works very well. The remote seems to work well at distance... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderben on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it as a dimmer only. and it does so perfectly. Remote controls; power, dimming and flashing. Easy to install with the pressure clamps. Buttons on the device are great, if I ever lose the remote. :) Cons:I didn't buy it for the flashing, but, I figured i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections