DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Focus Zoom Cree XML 3-Mode 600LM White LED Waterproof Flashlight - Black (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmanner on 12/28/2013

Very bright flash light, sturdy construction, nice "zoom" feature. The 3 modes are kind of useless. I never need strobo light or an SOS signal, those just get in the way when using the light. But it was mentioned in the description, so can not complain really. Strudy good flash light. Pretty good flash light, bright and seems well built. the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreyABKR on 08/19/2013

Very well made flashlight, it is very bright. It feels good in the hand. In pictures the barrel looks too skinny but in actuality it's good. You can walk with it under the rain. Came in real cheap packaging. If you want to buy it for gift you should buy another box It's much larger than I was expecting very good quality. The click and 3 mode are good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdejanov on 04/10/2013

It is great. Prize is resonable. It is all metal that make it very durable. Light is strong and you can lite a whole room with it. It has a two derectional clip so you can put it on a belt facing up or down, that is wery useful in some situations. It has a battery adapter in wich 3 AAA batteryes can be fited.this is a best lite I ever had. No cons at ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byestoker on 10/01/2012

Very Bright. The Clip works in both directions. You can change the modes by slightly tapping the button instead of clicking all the way off and on again. Case seems durable. Rugged self defense back end. The button on the back is too big to be able to stand the light up. I hope the slide focus doesn't get loose. I would have preferred a barrel adjust.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections