DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 30-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight - Royal Blue (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbe27 on 08/23/2013

+ It is really bright + It came charged out-of-the-box + There a red LED indicating for when in charge + Easy to use + Lightweight + Recharge fast - The LED indicator does NOT indicate when charging is done - The birght RED indicator light may distract you while driving - The writing on the flashlight ... Read more

The box The item inside the box The item in bubblewrap Size comparison Very bright light You can see the light in DAYLIGHT When the flashlight is charging it has a red light

0 0 0

• posted bycranny on 05/06/2013

Cheap, solid build, steel construction. very bright light for a small torch, very useful as easy to find in cigarette lighter if in emergency in dark. Charges itself when driving the car so no problem with batteries going flat. None really only is small so you could lose it if not careful. Just remember ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDers10 on 11/12/2012

This thing stays charged forever. I keep it in my socket so it charges whenever I drive. The light is bright and has a pretty wide angle. It's smaller than it looks in the pictures. Has a nice red LED light to show it is charging. You rotate the top to turn it on and it turns off before the top is done ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections