DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Design Frosted Protective PC Case for MacBook Air 11" - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygcclovecraft on 04/03/2013

- Easy to install. - Cheap - The protection looks fashion and feels fantastic and beatiful. - It fits perfect and helps to keep Macbook clean and in safe. - The material is enough soft and pleasant to touch. - None Fits easily and can be equally easily taken off for cleaning or whatever. The rubber feet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatemae on 03/08/2013

Very easy to put. It snaps on place with very little effort. It holds using little tabs against the surface of your computer (I had to snap it a couple of times to get the perfect fit, because I have a protective sticker installed and it created a little bubble of air). All ports remain open. Its felt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwacky on 02/01/2013

gives the macbook air a sleek look. the apple logo cutout fits perfectly! easy to 'install' - it just snaps right in! finger grease is very visible on this matte material, so wiping it often would be suggested. in case you were wondering - this case will NOT protect your macbook air from impact. not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolodymyrK1978 on 01/22/2013

I bought it for my girlfriend's MacAir. It fits perfect. It helps to keep Macbook clean and in safe. The material is enough soft and pleasant to touch. The thick is about 1 mm. It easy to install but fixation is good. It is not cause overheating of computer or other damage. And apple on the cover is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsytosco on 10/16/2012

* It's got an almost 100% fit. * Looks beautiful * Feels smooth and rubbery to the touch * The apple logo stays uncovered, so that the design is not adversely affected * The bottom half leaves a small (~1mm) gap between the case and the bottom of the laptop; not terrible, but will let some dust get in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections