Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use it to move dust and powder, to clean your tv or pc to avoid breath dust and be sick. It is a very good mask, but isn't so big, it is small for some faces. It is very cheap for quality, i loved it, now i can clean my pc and all kind of things using... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsec1992 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Material used do not smell bad. The plastic/rubber is not sticky (unlike some other masks). Dual strap helps keep mask firmly on face. Cons:Straps somewhat a little too elastic. Will loosen if there is too much head movement (can smell the paint). The blue portion is no... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNLStitch on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- lightweight - easy straps - cheap - great for demolition works around the house Cons:- It's designed for smaller faces. Does not fit perfectly for everyone. - Air escapes on the sides of the nose since the mask doesn't fit perfectly to your face. - One of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections