Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013

You can use it to move dust and powder, to clean your tv or pc to avoid breath dust and be sick. It is a very good mask, but isn't so big, it is small for some faces. It is very cheap for quality, i loved it, now i can clean my pc and all kind of things using it to protect me against dust and virus... I advise you to buy it for works at home, no for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsec1992 on 11/24/2012

Material used do not smell bad. The plastic/rubber is not sticky (unlike some other masks). Dual strap helps keep mask firmly on face. Straps somewhat a little too elastic. Will loosen if there is too much head movement (can smell the paint). The blue portion is not exactly flexible and may not mold well to all face types. I enquired with the vendor ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNLStitch on 10/17/2012

- lightweight - easy straps - cheap - great for demolition works around the house - It's designed for smaller faces. Does not fit perfectly for everyone. - Air escapes on the sides of the nose since the mask doesn't fit perfectly to your face. - One of the two I got was leaking these black "filter-pellets". - One of the two I got had a broken ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections