DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD Mounting Adapter Bracket Dock - Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygillor on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of the product is very low and very good comparing to any similar product that is sold in any of the local stores in my country The quality of the product is good. The plastic seems solid and will probably last for a long time It fits exactly where a 3.5” HDD... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjfgarcia on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price, it's real cheap and it does the job, so i think it's a good buy o preço, é realmente barato e faz o seu papel, por isso acho que é uma boa compra Cons:is not very strong, but there is no problem for a desktop, since it will not leave... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarce1984 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It a very light product, good quality of material. It fits ok in the 3.5" bay. It looks good on the pc. It have many ways to screw it to the Pc Case and don't require to screw the disk to the adapter. The handle makes it very practical to manipulate Cons:... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRolanD39 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the number one pro as always, the price is wright, probably worldwide lowest price it easy to mount Cons:dont like the red color much, dont fit with other computer parts too well, but i dont care much becuase it inside the computer case and it cant be seen any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBramstein on 11/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The 2.5 "drive adapter attaches without screws. Has a convenient handle to align the adapter with the holes. And very importantly, cheap. Cons:Attach the adapter to the chassis can be difficult because the holes are not threaded adapter. Also, do not bring any kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpoursuibes on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does the job for my SSD - It looks solid Cons:- the screws of my Lian-Li towers were too big for this adapter. I had to hammer the screws in first. It is ok for the HDD management system in my computer but can be complicated for some computers. OtherThoughts:It is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVercinGor on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:SSD just snaps inside perfectly good plastic/rubber no funky smell !! :) fits SSD perfectly Cons:Outside could have been 1cm longer so i could have fited the CM quick snap bars for easy slide in the disk rack OtherThoughts:Only issue i have is the inside when u... Read more

With SSD inserted - top With SSD inserted - bottom
    0 0
  • posted bybardsidhe on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really is Red as it says, I expected an Orange colour from the pic, but nope it is Red. Plastic design means cooler mounting, Screwless mounting for the hard drive, no fiddling to fix the drive into the Bracket Cons:- for those worried about heat, this might not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections