It's overall a good box to carry little/fragile trings during travels. I keep inside a little compressor unit to inflate my motorbike tires, the measure is the litte 12v inflators standard and it can fit inside removing the protective foam. maybe the closing clips are a little bit fragile and could easily break if opened/closed too many times. I doubt ... Read more
1) A hard and resistant material (kind of hard plastic);
2) It has a kind of "o-ring" around, what make it water resistant;
3) It is shockproof, because the inside foam is very good;
4) The colour of the box is very easy of to see (orange);
5) It is very difficult to broken, because its structure is very strong; 1) It is a little difficult ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.