DX » Community » Reviews » Fully Transparent Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

a great and cheap way to make your psp stand out from your friend psp. it is great for led or sound reactive led mod.it comes with almost every parts you need, even the analog nub the psp housing does not come with any instructions. some of the part does not fix together very well. The symbols on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasilyev on 03/27/2013

Cheap, good quality. Spare set of screws is very usefull. Screw holes a little bit tight, may be difficult to assemble. D-pad and buttons are cheap-looking, i left the original ones. No assembly kit included. Not a big deal, you can order some for less than $5. When assembling -- patience is everything!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskskgs on 10/25/2012

Seems high quality, has a nice design, looks OEM manufactured. Everything fits perfectly, spare set of screws. The clear body gives a very nice look to the PSP Does not come with assembly kit, and some tiny parts such as shoulder button supports (which can be bought) The housing is slightly difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMark12343 on 10/06/2012

has lasted me 4 years now and is still great! Definitely worth the low price i paid $20 for this and if i had any problems with it i would not hesitate to buy another one. None. you just need to make sure you follow a good guide for installation check out ifixit for a full installation guide. Is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybreath on 12/05/2011

- Very good looking housing - Like original - All ne?essary parts are included - Screws are also included (ordered separetly - now I have a lot of spare screws) - Side strip are also included - Battery cover not tightly seated, a little gap is present. - R button is tight but becomes well after 15-20... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysohamG on 10/26/2011

This case is very strong. just like OEM. It comes with the side panel too. All the little plastics and screws are included. You can see the UMD rotating. Installing will take a lot of time, and if you're doing it for the first time its pretty tough. The L and R shoulder supports don't come with this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDevante on 03/21/2011

- OEM quality - Comes with almost every part - Includes matching transparent analog - All the screws - Spring - UMD door - All the little pieces that go inside Parts it does not come with - Stickers (warranty, model, serial) - The little plastic pieces that sit in front of the shoulder buttons that you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilentsnow31802 on 01/09/2011

Great item for the price. Looks and feels REALLY close to an OEM housing. Most housings like this feel thin and cheap but this one actually has some mass to it. I did have to shave down a little bit of the casing to get the R trigger button working correctly. Nothing too major though. There are some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaySyrinx on 08/25/2010

- Just as sturdy as the original PSP plastic - Looks amazing - the sense of accomplishment from successfully swapping out your housing for the first time is AWESOME - This is a VERY time-consuming process for first timers. It took me around 5 hours to get this thing together. Load up some tutorial pages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvetlish on 06/16/2010

if you want your psp to get a brand new look , you definitly should choose this full case and you will never regret it the only thing is that you will need patient doing it cause if you think you will replace it in one hour than forget about it. minimum it will take you 4 hours and don't force on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections