DX » Community » Reviews » Fully Transparent Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
good solid case
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9415095 on 05/28/2015

Pros: está muy bien de precio, no le falta detalle y la relación calidad-precio excelente. Cons: Uno de los botones venía algo torcido, un pequeño detalle que afea el producto.

0 0 0

• posted bytabuza on 03/07/2015

Pros: Very good quality for the price. It's also very hard to find a full housing kit nowadays for the 2000. The material is much better quality than the ones I've bought before. Cons: The UMD door doesn't close properly because the metal hinges can't slide in properly. This makes the door open... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuyeris on 02/02/2015

It arrived with all buttons and screws. good looking stands out from ordinary. Good quality its a bit hard assemble all. But with help in youtube its not so hard.

0 0 0

• posted byRaduLykan on 08/20/2014

Solid housing replacement, nice matte finish in comparison with the red God of War PSP I started with. Fits a tiny bit different than OEM case, as I had to convince some of the parts to interchange in order to give myself a hybrid mash-up case along with some other part I've ordered from here. in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

a great and cheap way to make your psp stand out from your friend psp. it is great for led or sound reactive led mod.it comes with almost every parts you need, even the analog nub the psp housing does not come with any instructions. some of the part does not fix together very well. The symbols on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasilyev on 03/27/2013

Cheap, good quality. Spare set of screws is very usefull. Screw holes a little bit tight, may be difficult to assemble. D-pad and buttons are cheap-looking, i left the original ones. No assembly kit included. Not a big deal, you can order some for less than $5. When assembling -- patience is The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskskgs on 10/25/2012

Seems high quality, has a nice design, looks OEM manufactured. Everything fits perfectly, spare set of screws. The clear body gives a very nice look to the PSP Does not come with assembly kit, and some tiny parts such as shoulder button supports (which can be bought) The housing is slightly to of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMark12343 on 10/06/2012

has lasted me 4 years now and is still great! Definitely worth the low price i paid $20 for this and if i had any problems with it i would not hesitate to buy another one. None. you just need to make sure you follow a good guide for installation check out ifixit for a full installation guide. Is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybreath on 12/05/2011

- Very good looking housing - Like original - All ne?essary parts are included - Screws are also included (ordered separetly - now I have a lot of spare screws) - Side strip are also included - Battery cover not tightly seated, a little gap is present. - R button is tight but becomes well after 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysohamG on 10/26/2011

This case is very strong. just like OEM. It comes with the side panel too. All the little plastics and screws are included. You can see the UMD rotating. Installing will take a lot of time, and if you're doing it for the first time its pretty tough. The L and R shoulder supports don't come with R... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere