DX » Community » Reviews » Refurbished IPHONE 3GS iOS 6.0 WCDMA Smart Phone w/3.5" Capacitive Wi-Fi and GPS - White (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylghmandalho on 10/10/2013

It is a good phone, came working as it should, seems really brand new, no one can say it is a refurbished Iphone. Comes with an old IOS, for one that does not know how to update the IOS, it is a complicated task. Now that new Iphones are arriving, it should cost less. I recommend this phone, but one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

This one has been professionally refurbished, not from original parts, but it is very hard to tell for an untrained eye. As it has an older OS, it is fast. Comes with the largely outdated iPhone OS 4.1. That means no iCloud, and now incompatible with many applications. Very expensive considering its ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytiagokioske on 05/05/2013

Its good product from dealextreme, good quality. This is original iphone 3gs 16gb complete box. The same has been well protected and all with film and order inside the box. It is the second iphone refub I buy the deal, the first came unlocked with Ultrasnow, he was originnalmente operator O2 UK and gave ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byalejoindiana on 04/06/2013

Its an original Apple Iphone Works really good even with Jailbreak 6.1 Has everything...but a front camera but still is great The original packaging and accesories are also great and not everybady has that Its easy to update I´ve ordered a couple o iphones and just one of them had some issues like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRenzorpm on 02/19/2013

very good phone despite being reconditioned or refurbished, iphone 3gs 16gb is original, original parts, boxed with all accessories, comes with a screen Portector installed, everything works and comes with cydia installed too ... iOS 4.1 is so old is average and does not accept some applications, when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAntonR on 01/11/2013

The original iPhone (refurbished, factory: 5K (China (Refurbished)). External and internal condition of 10 out of 10. Default language English. Full scope of supply, iphone comes with all accessories, data cable, charger, protector screen (set), headphones are not original. Manual in English. IOS 4.1... Read more

2 0 4

• posted bycucho666 on 12/06/2012

The phone comes with all accessories, data cable, charger, headphones. Hearing aids are not the originals. Comes with the original box the phone. It really seems that was new package. At first glance, doing very well. the problem comes when you want to update your phone, if you do lose all you have already ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byManolobrazil on 12/05/2012

The phone looks brand new with no use, the battery is in good condition, is original apple. Data cable do´t work,the earphone is not genuine apple.The phone are umbloqued bay sofware(redsn0w) The delivery was quick, total 30 days, alfdega Taxed at $ 69 Usd 32, the unit "as" new, but not ... Read more

6 0 9

• posted byAreco on 11/26/2012

Great phone! great minicomputer! Great price! The appearance is ok and it functions perfectly!!. The sofware is a little old. Some apps cannot be download. I'm going to search for an app to read my books, ibooks cannot be installed. Facebook cannot be installed also but it doesn't matter! I'm very happy ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byPacalu on 11/02/2012

I am from Brazil. I liked it very much. Everything is working on mine: wi-fi, bluetooth and the SIM card. It is really unlocked. It is ready for the bigger SIM card just like those that are common in Brazil. It's cheaper than buying an used unlocked one in Brazil. It arrived here in a very good shape.... Read more

32 0 28

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections