DX » Community » Reviews » Refurbished Iphone 3gs iOS 6.0 WCDMA Smart Phone w/3.5" Capacitive Wi-Fi and GPS - Black (16GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDazzaG on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic price. the iPhone was shipped in its original packaging and arrived in good condition. Cons:iOS software is 4.1 so there is not many apps that will work on this iOS. iPhone's baseband/network firmware was 6.1.15. This firmware is not suitable for the iPhone 3GS... Read more

4 4
  • posted bytallandirish on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Yes it is a real phone and an Iphone to boot. it came in perfect condition, you cant tell it is second hand/refurbished at all, had a screen saver back and front, the box was abit battered at cornors but who cares. Cons:I have none. i will see if i can get it updated at s... Read more

I Phone with DX on.
    1 6
  • posted bypoekieloekie on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original iphone, 3GS with IOS 4.1, tried to update it to IOS 6.0... it was the beginning of a nightmare lol... I have learned a lot,; 1 Thes phones are jailbreaked, this means simunlocke. 2. If you upgrade it the sim unlock is gone.. so you are f***** 3. After using for... Read more

4 5
  • posted bynov1ce on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful Apple product in original box, with all mentioned accessories, phone covered with protection film from both sides, without any defects, works perfectly. As it came with English language installed by default, it was easy to use for me. Cons:1. Power a... Read more

9 1
  • posted bysamiznaetekto on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is REALY original iPhone.It is NEW, in package, with covered cover. Cons:My device is UNLOCKED (not neverlocked). When I tried to upgrade to iOS 6, iPhone had blocked. And I spend a lot of time to downgrade firmware to iOS 4.1. Modem is 6.15.00. GPS did n... Read more

6 6
  • posted bymatu986 on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent, excelent phone! Everything as described, working perfect, and includes all the original accesories. As regard the quality, well it's Apple (nothing else to say) Cons:It comes with chinese language by default. I believe it could be set to english befo... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections