DX » Community » Reviews » Cute South Park Mini Display Figure Toys (5-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good OK Submit your impression Satisfeito bon
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWatje4 on 02/04/2015

they look exactly as described, nothing more, nothing less. The package was kinda banged up when it arrived, as usual DX did not package very well. But it was not meant as a gift, so i don't mind the packaging. The figures themselves are real nice, as you would expect from the pictures.

Impression:Be happy with $10;

0 0 0

• posted byhasancakir on 01/26/2015

I've always like to have south park figures like these ones. When I see the pictures, I was quite skeptical about production quality but I was very wrong indeed. Probably these are one of the best you can find on the net. I can strongly recommend it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byroneysaraiva on 01/16/2015

Very good seller and product.

Impression:Very good seller and product.;

0 0 0

• posted byalucardms on 01/15/2015

Facial expressions of the figures are really good. They are heavy it feels good. They seem very nice on the table. Each figure approx. 5.5 - 6 cm. When you placed them side by side, approx. 23-25 cm. Overall, I Recommend it according to price. All figure highly detailed, only Kenny's head looks a... Read more

Impression:Be happy with $10;

0 0 0

• posted bypaty2304 on 10/27/2014

Produit de bon rapport qualité prix. Correspond a ce qui montré sur le site. Le délai est un peu plus long que précisé sur la commande mais quand même raisonnable

Impression:Submit your impression,bon ;

0 0 0

• posted byDudufox on 10/20/2014

Miniaturas muito bem acabadas, sem nenhum ponto negativo. Pensei que seriam mais pesados, mas pelo fato de serem feitos em material PVC são bem leves. Recomendo

Impression:OK,Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byMoricp on 09/24/2014

Pros: - The product is very similar then original. - They have a good size. - The disigner is perfect. - The material is good quality. - If you would like to decor your home i really recomend this colection. Cons: - I don`t have cons to this toys.

Impression:Good size,Good Designer,beautful;

0 0 0

• posted byGutoaocontrario on 12/02/2013

The quality offered by the price of the product is a big draw; The package held up well, despite suffering with transport, the characters were not damaged; There is no glaring flaws in the painting of the characters. The weight is ideal for the dolls do not fall constantly, so, have a good The in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucyLing on 11/22/2013

Good size and good ink on product; good delivery time, good price. Nice and lovely item! The dolls could be well painted, and the webstore could have a way for the contact of your clients. there's no way to talk to them, no e-mail, no forms, chat doesn't work, not even through the blog we receive... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreszlima on 11/01/2013

Very nice, I'm satisfied with the product. They are all very well designed and funny, also. I think Butters is the funnier and best designed. His hair is comic. The box was a little... destroyed. If you put this in a reinforced box it would be so good. Because this way it's not so good to give as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections