DX » Community » Reviews » Cute South Park Mini Display Figure Toys (5-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGutoaocontrario on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality offered by the price of the product is a big draw; The package held up well, despite suffering with transport, the characters were not damaged; There is no glaring flaws in the painting of the characters. The weight is ideal for the dolls do not fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteknowiki on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny and the cute Butters, really good for fans. - Really detailed, product. Figures have really good look for this detail. - High quality tough PVC material, hard to break. Cons:-Packaging is really terrible, package is really damaged at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpxmBR on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They all look nice. It's a nice decorative gift for someone or for yourself. It's well-built and painted. Bought those guys and don't regret at all. Cons:None I can think of. The box came all smashed up, but I'll blame this on the mail from Brazil. OtherThoughts:I reall... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNNowa on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Well-made. - Well-painted. - Colors are loyal to the original. - Nice ornament for fans. Cons:- There's a strange little black stripe between the eyes. In my opinion, it could be softer. - The package was a little crashed, but I think it occurred due to the sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemennocchi on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, considering the low price for it. It looks really well painted (nice strong colors, indeed), and the characters expressions are awesome. Cons:Due to some problem, Kyle does not stand still. He needs to stay close to Cartman, so the "fat ass&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanuttoVV on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well build, great material, really fun and great painting. Also it is lot cheaper than other ones i've found with lower quality. Cons:None at all of the products, just the packet that came all screwed up. But it didn't affect any of south park boys! OtherThoughts:B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiberiofiddy on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice quality toys. Well designed and they are very funny. Cons:There is some problems on the painting, but it is not a real problem. You only realize that they exist when you are analizing it, looking for problems. The pack was not very good. It arrives a bit destroyed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusicdiary on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product looks original, and paint work is excellent. I've watch South Park since it started in 1990s and I'm glad this product brings back fond memories of the iconic series. Cons:The box is crushed during shipment. But the figures are still in good condition. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulogcneto on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cool little figures, all the gang plus butters... - looks solid, dont break or deform easily... - fair pricing... Cons:- the box looks cool, but it will arrive all smashed and screwed up, and its not refundable because "its just the box"... - they just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections