Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeskas69 on 04/14/2014

Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plastick so it is what it is looks quality, does job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoDPO on 02/15/2014

It was built in a way that a normal SIM Card fits exactly in a way that cuts it the right way. It also leaves the border in a way that you can use it as an adapter to fit cellphones, tablets or modems that use normal SIM format. It's nearly impossible to cut the card in a wrong way. None that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydotperson on 10/31/2013

I received the item in a timely matter. It cuts down a standard sized SIM to Micro SIM size for use in a lot of current phones. You just put your sim card in and squeeze it and it's done. The edges can be a bit rough, and require some smoothing. hopefully there doesn't feel like there's more i recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynunovarela on 08/21/2013

It works very well build and easy to use come with 2 micro sim adapter that you can use to put back your micro sim with other phone. It cuts the sim so perfect that you can use the outside part of the sim as an adapter to put it back in your older phone they say to come with 2 micro sim adapter in description ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plastick so it is what it is looks quality, does job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerioth on 08/01/2013

Easy to use - the guidelines are pretty dumb-proof The cut is very precise and the size is ok. The appearance is very good. The metal body build quality is excellent. You have to apply some good pressure to cut the card properly Some sharp edges on the card may need to be manually cut (for the Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymz456 on 05/01/2013

It is easy to use and cuts down a standard sized SIM to Micro-SIM size for use in a lot of current phones. You just put your sim card in and squeeze it and it's done. Also it comes with two plastic adapters so you can use it back in other models of smartphones. Good deal for the price and Works pretty ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byI_PANDA_I on 03/13/2013

Heavy, build quality seems to be ok. Easy to use, just slide in your SIM and press it to cut. Comes with 2 micro to normal sim adapters, could be usefull if you want to use your cutted sim back in a other phone ++ Needs some force to gut trough the SIM-card. But it's OK ++ Bit expensive if you only use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybalintus on 02/27/2013

Easy to use, it cuts the card to the correct size. Not sharp enough, the card you cut needs to be polished after cutting. However it does the job. Though it seems that the hole is too big and you may mess up your SIM card, it managed to cut 3 cards without any problems or too much fiddling. Extra sandpaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarwin1706 on 02/17/2013

- Pretty simple to use it, need just a bit of power - so far it's still working after about 40 cutting (carefully insert the SIM card) - so far, all the SIM card after cutting works well - The edges of after cutting are rough, but with USD5.70 you cannot ask too much - The leftover of the original SIM ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections