DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SIM Card Cutter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Buena Calidad Poor Service Buena estética Excelente funcionalidade Delivery time not reached
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArtuvok on 08/25/2015

Pros: preço adequado, funcionalidade fabulosa, fácil de se utilizar e preço muito bom Cons: pesado, apesar de funcional

Impression:Buena Calidad,Excelente funcionalidade;

0 0 0

• posted byfgarciau on 06/28/2015

I paid expedited delivery (4-7 working days). I have had waiting mor tha 20 days and my order is not shipped yet.

Impression:Poor Service,Delivery time not reached;

0 0 0

• posted bylircoglu on 04/17/2015

Pros: Buen producto a buen preci Cons: Envio demasiado lento casi 35 dias hábiles. Viene con un adaptador de sim y un pincho para sacar los soportes de los móviles.

Impression:Buena Calidad,Buena estética,Con complementos (adaptador sim y pincho);

0 0 0

• posted bytmihai20 on 07/15/2014

It feels very nice in the hand, build quality is good. It does not slip from the hand, I used it to cut a SIM already for a colleague. It went nicely, you need to put it on a surface and push hard enough to cut the SIM in one try. I can't see anything wrong with it. It even came with a metal key... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeskas69 on 04/14/2014

Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plastick so it is what it is looks quality, i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoDPO on 02/15/2014

It was built in a way that a normal SIM Card fits exactly in a way that cuts it the right way. It also leaves the border in a way that you can use it as an adapter to fit cellphones, tablets or modems that use normal SIM format. It's nearly impossible to cut the card in a wrong way. None that I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydotperson on 10/31/2013

I received the item in a timely matter. It cuts down a standard sized SIM to Micro SIM size for use in a lot of current phones. You just put your sim card in and squeeze it and it's done. The edges can be a bit rough, and require some smoothing. hopefully there doesn't feel like there's more i it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynunovarela on 08/21/2013

It works very well build and easy to use come with 2 micro sim adapter that you can use to put back your micro sim with other phone. It cuts the sim so perfect that you can use the outside part of the sim as an adapter to put it back in your older phone they say to come with 2 micro sim adapter I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plastick so it is what it is looks quality, i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerioth on 08/01/2013

Easy to use - the guidelines are pretty dumb-proof The cut is very precise and the size is ok. The appearance is very good. The metal body build quality is excellent. You have to apply some good pressure to cut the card properly Some sharp edges on the card may need to be manually cut (for the S4... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere