Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeskas69 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build Cons:maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plastick so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, nice packaing, pretty usefull, does it's job well but you need to press hard which is not a problem for me at all, it is not plastic which is good and looks like quality build Cons:maybe the price again, could be about 2$ cheaper but yet not plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymz456 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is easy to use and cuts down a standard sized SIM to Micro-SIM size for use in a lot of current phones. You just put your sim card in and squeeze it and it's done. Also it comes with two plastic adapters so you can use it back in other models of smartphones. Good dea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byI_PANDA_I on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Heavy, build quality seems to be ok. Easy to use, just slide in your SIM and press it to cut. Comes with 2 micro to normal sim adapters, could be usefull if you want to use your cutted sim back in a other phone Cons:++ Needs some force to gut trough the SIM-ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalintus on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, it cuts the card to the correct size. Cons:Not sharp enough, the card you cut needs to be polished after cutting. However it does the job. Though it seems that the hole is too big and you may mess up your SIM card, it managed to cut 3 cards without... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarwin1706 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Pretty simple to use it, need just a bit of power - so far it's still working after about 40 cutting (carefully insert the SIM card) - so far, all the SIM card after cutting works well Cons:- The edges of after cutting are rough, but with USD5.70 you cannot ask too mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonerbox on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Takes less than half a minute to figure out which side to put my sim to the cutter. Cut my sim and used it on Nexus 4, works great, no problem there. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I guess most people use sim cutter as a one time thing, now I just need to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuhani on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ it cuts really well + the build quality is quite good. The cutter feels extra sturdy, and you don't need to worry about it breaking down. Cons:- I dunno... weight, maybe? I mean it is metal, so travelling with this thing feels a bit silly, as you only use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacotown on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Intuitive and easy to use. Totally neccesary to ensure compatibility of sims from standard size to microsims. Price/Quality excelent ratio. The same work done in cel phone shop will cost you more than the price. Perfectly for people D.I.Y. people. It includes two adapters... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonioGPS2 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to use. It does not allow you to fail in the cutting of your SIM card It is strong and very well done It comes with two plastic adapters so you can use it back in other models of smartphones Cons:It can cut part of the metal part of your SIM, but this is not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections