DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadlaws on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, and pretty good quality. In fact, as far as I can tell, they are no different from the ones that cost (literally) 10 times as much at the supermarket. They even have the little coloured things to identify brushes. Cons:I had one pack early on where the rotating h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's incredible cheap!!! These replacement brush perfectly fit on my Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush. The quality is good enough, the bristles is soft, not like a wire brush. It does not smell cheap. Cons:Difficult to remove from the main unit, it's too tight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnielive on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. They fit well on all my electrical toothbrushes 2. The quality feels good 3. The bristels are soft enough and plenty enough 4. They give a very good cleaning of all the teeth 5. They are way cheaper than the originals, and also cheaper than some fake ones you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilova85 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After buying an electric toothbrush thinking about finding inexpensive accessories. These tips are perfect to replace the original. Plastic does not smell, hair is good. For the money the quality is quite acceptable. Cons:Sometimes come across defective nozzle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These brush head fit perfectly on all my Braun toothbrush models, even the kids ones. The only difference I can see is hat it has no Oral-B logo. Everything works well even after a month use 8even with the harsh treatment my kids make them through). Very low p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagudino on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is the same from the original ones and cheaper than the originals. Just need the logo on the product and nobody will notice the difference. Works as well as the original one Cons:It is so simple product that no need to comment on cons so just there are no cons as it is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGamer1973 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from order to delivery). Cons:Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerfpa on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality! Its only 1/8 of the price from the one at my supermarket! Cons:The straws seems a bit harder than the original. OtherThoughts:Its not identical with the original but its completely compatible. I also suspect that they are easier driven by the to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* the Toothbrush Heads has very good build quality * the price of the Toothbrush Heads is acceptable * the Toothbrush Heads are very easy to use as all other one * the life of the Toothbrush Heads are the same as the original Cons:* i cant find no differences about thes... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJazinto on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price and usefulness Fix perfect to oral-b toothbrushes I have tried it for more than one week and it works as good as the original ones. Very easy to use because you only have to change them the same way than the original ones. Cons:The only con is that there are not m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections