DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (3-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDYNAMIKE67 on 06/05/2013

Very good quality product. I don't know if it is a genuine Braun product but I didn't see any different than the original one. Packaging and everything looks really nice. and the price is awesome. I tried to find and search many different shopping places and sites but couldn't find any other lower than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenArnon on 05/25/2013

The price is low, indeed. Here in The Netherlands the lowest price is 2.70 Euro a piece. I ordered a package these toohtbrush heads before. I just wanted to test these before ordering more for my relatives and myself. The first shipment looked the genuine Oral-b Floss Action. The brushes functioned well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBinder88 on 05/23/2013

The brush fits well on the electric brush. The rotating bristles are good and the rotating part is working properly And while I must say that I always interchangeable brush every three months. and the price at which you can buy this set is also no problem. At first glance, there are to be found no disadvantages.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- The real deal. I compared with a retail-sold Oral B package and can't tell the difference. MAde in Germany. - Incredibly cheap (5/6 times cheaper than in retail) - Workds very well, as the real deal. - None at all. Not my favorite Oral B model of brush but well, who cares for this price? Works very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphams on 04/26/2013

This is a great toothbrush head at a great price. Will buy this toothbrush head again! None what so ever! I have one of those Oral B that has a 2 minute timers. If I brush my teeth for that whole time, it feels like I just had a cleaning from my dentist. If I was really pedantic and focus 30 seconds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPendragon84 on 04/23/2013

Very good brushes, with a super price. Original Oral B toothbrush heads with a perfect fit. Very good packaging, the product arrived in perfect conditions. I think they are a bit stiff, but it's the first time I'm using them, so I think it should be their normal hardness. So probably not a con. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Dentists all over the country are recommending the Oral-B electric toothbrush. There are several reasons. It does the work for you, vibrating thousands of times a second, massaging your gums, it lets you clean your teeth without scraping your gums with a toothbrush, which can cause them to recede and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 03/29/2013

They come pretty cheap, in a very nice Oral B retail box (WELL packaged), "Made in Germany", they clean very well, no irritation of teeth or gums, they have the floss-action bristles. The price can be a little lower (I'd say that if they cost a penny lol), the bristles were a little stiff for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGecoRoto on 03/26/2013

They are very cheap and fit perfectly into the brush handle. / Son muy baratos y encajan perfectamente en el mango del cepillo. Sometimes you lose little bits of plastic and can no longer be used But for the price I do not mind, I take another. / En algunas ocasiones, pierde pequeños trocitos de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamer1973 on 02/28/2013

Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from order to delivery). Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from order to delivery). Fits perfect on my Oral-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections