DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (3-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDYNAMIKE67 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality product. I don't know if it is a genuine Braun product but I didn't see any different than the original one. Packaging and everything looks really nice. and the price is awesome. I tried to find and search many different shopping places and sites but cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenArnon on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is low, indeed. Here in The Netherlands the lowest price is 2.70 Euro a piece. Cons:I ordered a package these toohtbrush heads before. I just wanted to test these before ordering more for my relatives and myself. The first shipment looked the genuine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBinder88 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The brush fits well on the electric brush. The rotating bristles are good and the rotating part is working properly And while I must say that I always interchangeable brush every three months. and the price at which you can buy this set is also no problem. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The real deal. I compared with a retail-sold Oral B package and can't tell the difference. MAde in Germany. - Incredibly cheap (5/6 times cheaper than in retail) - Workds very well, as the real deal. Cons:- None at all. Not my favorite Oral B model of brush... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great toothbrush head at a great price. Will buy this toothbrush head again! Cons:None what so ever! OtherThoughts:I have one of those Oral B that has a 2 minute timers. If I brush my teeth for that whole time, it feels like I just had a cleaning fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPendragon84 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good brushes, with a super price. Original Oral B toothbrush heads with a perfect fit. Very good packaging, the product arrived in perfect conditions. Cons:I think they are a bit stiff, but it's the first time I'm using them, so I think it should be their normal hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Dentists all over the country are recommending the Oral-B electric toothbrush. There are several reasons. It does the work for you, vibrating thousands of times a second, massaging your gums, it lets you clean your teeth without scraping your gums with a toothbr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They come pretty cheap, in a very nice Oral B retail box (WELL packaged), "Made in Germany", they clean very well, no irritation of teeth or gums, they have the floss-action bristles. Cons:The price can be a little lower (I'd say that if they cost a penny lol)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGecoRoto on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are very cheap and fit perfectly into the brush handle. / Son muy baratos y encajan perfectamente en el mango del cepillo. Cons:Sometimes you lose little bits of plastic and can no longer be used But for the price I do not mind, I take another. / En algunas ocasion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamer1973 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from order to delivery). Cons:Fits perfect on my Oral-B electric toothbrush. Very good price-quality. Fast delivery to the Netherlands (12 days from... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections