DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Fusion Replacement 5-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydolinenko on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They a cheaper than original ones. No other pros I can see. Cons:Blades are not sharp. The paint peeled off after the first shaving. OtherThoughts:It was thrown money, I should buy original cartridges. It was difficult and unpleasant to shave with this cartridges. I sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximbo on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great razor, we have such a set is 4 times more expensive ... I loved it! Shaves well, smoothly, from the original that are sold in this country is no different ... Thanks for the great article! Cons:no coins OtherThoughts:Great razor, we have such a set is 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbtvieira on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In the beggining I thought is another awesome product for an awesome price from DX, but it is not... So I have no PROS for it. Cons:- Its baldes are not sharp as it should be. - Movements Top to Bottom hurt like hell - Movements Bottom to Top are no smoth and... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAwaks on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is good considering it is a 4 piece pack. They came in nice package and easy to use. Cons:Razors lose their sharpness fast, especially one on the back and are not so durable. OtherThoughts:Neither perfect but neither so bad. Price is fair but quality is not very g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripe666 on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap comparing to general store package. The paccage is same and the quality is same but the price is 1/3 from the normal store price. Incredible! I'm so gonna order more when I've used 2 of these. Never gonna buy those overprices razors from general store agai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelddi on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap. And that's the only pro I know. The look like real Gillette razorblades. Cons:I could know that these ar not the real Gillette razorblades. For this price I thougt it was worth to try it. But I am very dissapointed. I threw them away and bough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good finishing, confortable and sharp razors. That´s like the original for me. In fact i bought one box original here in Brazil. Tryied one original and then other from DX. No clear difference. In Brazil you pay R$60 each. Here less the USD$ 8 for 4-piece !!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! Cons:no Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArwydas on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The blades look very good, I would say like real. The packaging is very nice and the blades fit my original handle well. Cons:From the first time I used the blades I noticed they are not nearly as sharp as the originals. They actually caused some irritation. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakoma on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price Cons:none.... ...for now........ OtherThoughts:hope that replacement razor last as long as original from Erope Bottomline:A+ grade for price . Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections