DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Fusion Replacement 5-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydolinenko on 10/09/2013

They a cheaper than original ones. No other pros I can see. Blades are not sharp. The paint peeled off after the first shaving. It was thrown money, I should buy original cartridges. It was difficult and unpleasant to shave with this cartridges. I shaved one time with each cartridge and threw they in the trash. I can`t recommend this pack, if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximbo on 08/13/2013

Great razor, we have such a set is 4 times more expensive ... I loved it! Shaves well, smoothly, from the original that are sold in this country is no different ... Thanks for the great article! no coins Great razor, we have such a set is 4 times more expensive ... I loved it! Shaves well, smoothly, from the original that are sold in this country is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbtvieira on 05/19/2013

In the beggining I thought is another awesome product for an awesome price from DX, but it is not... So I have no PROS for it. - Its baldes are not sharp as it should be. - Movements Top to Bottom hurt like hell - Movements Bottom to Top are no smoth and leave skin ultra irritate. This product looks like some manufacturing defect sold by half price.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAwaks on 05/19/2013

Price is good considering it is a 4 piece pack. They came in nice package and easy to use. Razors lose their sharpness fast, especially one on the back and are not so durable. Neither perfect but neither so bad. Price is fair but quality is not very good. If you have hard beard or mustache my proposal is to avoid these or they will make more pain than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripe666 on 05/12/2013

Extremely cheap comparing to general store package. The paccage is same and the quality is same but the price is 1/3 from the normal store price. Incredible! I'm so gonna order more when I've used 2 of these. Never gonna buy those overprices razors from general store again! Even thought the price is low comparing to other stores it's still a decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelddi on 04/19/2013

It's very cheap. And that's the only pro I know. The look like real Gillette razorblades. I could know that these ar not the real Gillette razorblades. For this price I thougt it was worth to try it. But I am very dissapointed. I threw them away and bought the real stuff. The blades are not sharp. They look real but are in fact fake. In fact this is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Cheap, good finishing, confortable and sharp razors. That´s like the original for me. In fact i bought one box original here in Brazil. Tryied one original and then other from DX. No clear difference. In Brazil you pay R$60 each. Here less the USD$ 8 for 4-piece !!! None till now Cheap, good finishing, confortable and sharp razors. That´s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! no no The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArwydas on 03/13/2013

The blades look very good, I would say like real. The packaging is very nice and the blades fit my original handle well. From the first time I used the blades I noticed they are not nearly as sharp as the originals. They actually caused some irritation. My skin may be more sensitive than average, but I am quite sure the blades are not as sharp as I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakoma on 02/27/2013

good price none.... ...for now........ hope that replacement razor last as long as original from Erope A+ grade for price . Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections