DX » Community » Reviews » CAMPSOR-10 Split Type Camping Oil/Gas Fuel Stove - Silver + Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysitriner on 05/17/2014

very nice package comes with everything specified and replacement parts very nice and sturdy build works very well with petrol & gas canisters very easy to use after you learn how instructions not good enough (best way is to look for an instructional video on youtube) has to be very well cleaned after using petrol if you buy this, consider buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonpsk on 05/03/2013

- claimed to be compatible with various types of fuel (tried with canister propane-butan gas and white gas/camping fuel). I can't confirm if it works with unleaded gasoline. - quite good quality - hose threads are brass - pump is aluminium - it may be a problem to get spare parts if anything goes wrong, but I hope nothing will break. - may be difficult ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZbynekLtd on 04/29/2013

Very big measured power - 4,65kW. Really really big. Very quiet with that power. Some flame directed to bottom! at the highest power. Just through the hole with preheating pipes. The fuel bootle is a bit too heavy. It could be even 20g less. Needed pot with diameter about 20cm to be efficient at the highest power, when the flame is much wider then my ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypistorius on 03/27/2013

I have tryed different types of fuel. Diesel and alcohol are not working. Diesel had done some mess. The device is easily deassembled. After a 20 days of usage and carrying the fuel line started leaking(broken). I didnt managed to get a new line. Some spare parts should be offered. I think that the fuel line is the same at all the campsor products. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrenejose2012 on 12/09/2012

Burns hot using unleaded gasoline, kerosene, or butane. For a liqued fuel stove, I find it easy and simple to operate. I use alcohol to prime the stove as it prevents build up of soot. I can boil 3-5 liters of water in about 10 minutes or less using 70/30% kerosene/unleaded gasoline mix. It is also less noisier compared to other (roarer type) stove.... Read more

4 1
  • posted byjark2 on 07/07/2012

-Seems to be nearly identical to the MSR Whisperlite Ultimate (though perhaps a bit heavier) - Does what it says it will do - I tested it with Coleman Premium White gas and also with Isobutane canisters, they both work great. - A bit more difficult to use in windy conditions, but if you use a windscreen, it should be fine I took this camping last weekend ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections