very nice package
comes with everything specified and replacement parts
very nice and sturdy build works very well with petrol & gas canisters
very easy to use after you learn how instructions not good enough
(best way is to look for an instructional video on youtube) has to be very well cleaned after using petrol if you buy this, consider buying ... Read more
- claimed to be compatible with various types of fuel (tried with canister propane-butan gas and white gas/camping fuel). I can't confirm if it works with unleaded gasoline.
- quite good quality
- hose threads are brass
- pump is aluminium - it may be a problem to get spare parts if anything goes wrong, but I hope nothing will break.
- may be difficult ... Read more
Very big measured power - 4,65kW. Really really big.
Very quiet with that power. Some flame directed to bottom! at the highest power. Just through the hole with preheating pipes.
The fuel bootle is a bit too heavy. It could be even 20g less. Needed pot with diameter about 20cm to be efficient at the highest power, when the flame is much wider then my ... Read more
I have tryed different types of fuel. Diesel and alcohol are not working. Diesel had done some mess. The device is easily deassembled. After a 20 days of usage and carrying the fuel line started leaking(broken). I didnt managed to get a new line. Some spare parts should be offered. I think that the fuel line is the same at all the campsor products. ... Read more
Burns hot using unleaded gasoline, kerosene, or butane. For a liqued fuel stove, I find it easy and simple to operate. I use alcohol to prime the stove as it prevents build up of soot. I can boil 3-5 liters of water in about 10 minutes or less using 70/30% kerosene/unleaded gasoline mix. It is also less noisier compared to other (roarer type) stove.... Read more
-Seems to be nearly identical to the MSR Whisperlite Ultimate (though perhaps a bit heavier)
- Does what it says it will do
- I tested it with Coleman Premium White gas and also with Isobutane canisters, they both work great. - A bit more difficult to use in windy conditions, but if you use a windscreen, it should be fine I took this camping last weekend ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.