DX » Community » Reviews » CAMPSOR-10 Split Type Camping Oil/Gas Fuel Stove - Silver + Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysitriner on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice package comes with everything specified and replacement parts very nice and sturdy build works very well with petrol & gas canisters very easy to use after you learn how Cons:instructions not good enough (best way is to look for an instructional video on y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonpsk on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- claimed to be compatible with various types of fuel (tried with canister propane-butan gas and white gas/camping fuel). I can't confirm if it works with unleaded gasoline. - quite good quality - hose threads are brass - pump is aluminium Cons:- it may be a problem to ge... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZbynekLtd on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very big measured power - 4,65kW. Really really big. Very quiet with that power. Cons:Some flame directed to bottom! at the highest power. Just through the hole with preheating pipes. The fuel bootle is a bit too heavy. It could be even 20g less. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypistorius on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have tryed different types of fuel. Diesel and alcohol are not working. Diesel had done some mess. The device is easily deassembled. Cons:After a 20 days of usage and carrying the fuel line started leaking(broken). I didnt managed to get a new line. OtherTho... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrenejose2012 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Burns hot using unleaded gasoline, kerosene, or butane. For a liqued fuel stove, I find it easy and simple to operate. I use alcohol to prime the stove as it prevents build up of soot. I can boil 3-5 liters of water in about 10 minutes or less using 70/30% ker... Read more

4 1
  • posted byjark2 on 07/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Seems to be nearly identical to the MSR Whisperlite Ultimate (though perhaps a bit heavier) - Does what it says it will do - I tested it with Coleman Premium White gas and also with Isobutane canisters, they both work great. Cons:- A bit more difficult to use in windy... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections