DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Mach3 Turbo Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypastor126 on 06/26/2013

Very good price for the razors, the same package as used in EU. Looks like original ones. Quick shipping. Using these razors all the time for shaving. Nothing bad to say. None. Razors are as expected. Definitely will buy again. The lower price leads to buying more razors. Very good price for the razors, the same package as used in EU. Looks like original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagfro on 06/20/2013

Good price! The same razor cardride goes for 4 times the price in Swedish supermarkets so this is a lot cheaper! Doesn't seem to hold the same quality as razors bought in the supermarket. I droped one on the floor and one of the tiny metal clips that holds the razor blades fell off. Also the hinge was working bad on one cartridge. Looks like the real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLegendBiscuits on 06/15/2013

Very cheap Fits well with the original razor, just like the real thing Nicely packaged, I'm not sure if these are imitation or actually Gillette blades. Don't last very long, after two or three shaves the blades will start to cut you, as opposed to the blades which I buy in the shops here, which last for around 7 shaves. I think that it could still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvals505 on 05/30/2013

The product package looks like original. LOOKS LIKE. I can't find any other pros. This product isn't original Gillette - I compared the new blade that I ordered here with the old and dull one, that I had at home (genuine Gillette) and the old blade won! The bevels on all three blades in one cassette are different! The blades are dull and you can't barb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbilyy on 05/15/2013

This is very sharp blades. It come in the original box and is packed in an original like plastic cartridge holder. Suits perfectly to my razor. Greatly recommended for a price of one third compared to your local shop. Not so far Just a nice product! The delivery was a little bit too slow (over a month), but this is probably due to Easter holidays. So,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurakest on 05/12/2013

Very good price for the razors, the same package as used in EU. Looks like original ones. Quick shipping. Using these razors all the time for shaving. Nothing bad to say. None. Razors are as expected. Definitely will buy again. The lower price leads to buying more razors. Very good price for the razors, the same package as used in EU. Looks like original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohitnakra on 05/11/2013

I thought it was the price till I received the order After using Gilette Blades for the first time, they look to be used/refurbished. There is no sharpness and smooth feeling that one gets from using a new blade. The last pack of my old blades that I owned before ordering this one were in far better shape. I was hoping to order a lot more stuff from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVersezg on 05/02/2013

As I wrote in title - this is the product with Mach3 quality standards with amazing price. Just 5,10 USD for 4-piece pack. Incredible! I have been using Mach3 for a few years, and only in the case of Mach3 I don’t have cuts on my neck. Only cons,( before buying on dx) were high price - but from now, I thing this issue is solved. This is the real deal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastianheloe on 04/03/2013

-Everything was great! It is a very cheap razor. The one in my local store cost around 40 bucks! To me the razor is very usefull, I like to be clean shaved. Both the package and the blades were of high quality. The package came to me 6 days after it was shipped! It was in a very good condition and I haven't had a single accident with it yet. No conserns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimmann on 03/25/2013

Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razors like the original razor blades. Low price - it's very good. This Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razors not very sharp. In our supermarket more sharp. .......................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections