DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Sensor Excel Replacement 2-Blade Razor Cartridges (5-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Highlander0681 on 06/20/2013

Pros: I've been using Gillette Sensor Excel for all my life practically. I paid for these replacements less than half of the price in the shops. They are the original stuff. I only got two packs - I should have bought more of them. I have a very tough beard and they do the job easily. Cons: I am only disappointing about the fact that they are '... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by xsleepyhead on 06/16/2013

Pros: The same as the original blades for Gillette Sensor Excel, they fit perfectly my razor. The quality is fine, they work as long as the original ones. Even the packaging is the same as I could purchase at the local story. Cons: Maybe the price is not so low as I would expect. They of course are chipper, but less a couple of bucks. Usually D... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arnosht on 04/08/2013

Pros: The price is half of the product in my country but it is not a good deal. The service is very good. I was waiting only 2 weeks for the post to arrive. Cons: The blades are not sharp as the original. It hurts on the face while shaving. The low price is too expensive for a product like that. It is not a good deal. OtherThoughts: It seems ex... Read more

2 0
  • posted by dule24 on 03/27/2013

Pros: This is a great price dor good product as I said . Same product in stores in my city was double or more expencive . I use it and it is same product as i buy here - it's not cheep imitation of original , so I am very satisfied !!! Cons: I don have any complain for this product . It could be faster shipmet but when I know that is free shipm... Read more

0 0
    posted by agurko on 03/26/2013

Pros: The first impression was good and the price is not very high. These blades are much more expensive in our stores. Cons: Quality is not very high. Original blade shave better and serve longer. These blades are not very sharp and even scratch a leather. I expected a more high quality and even a bit less price. OtherThoughts: I'd like to bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Swooosh on 02/21/2013

Pros: Price is less than I ever found walking into shop or stores. Cons: The price is fairly good, but on DX I would expect even a bit less. OtherThoughts: Perhaps Sensor Excel is not the latest and fanciest Gillette blade model, but it's still a good solution for my everyday shaving. Bottomline: This is just my usual Gillette Sensor Excel blad... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gprina on 02/20/2013

Pros: They are the real deal, original set of two blades, five piece of Gillette Sensor Excel replacements, in original packaging at a good price. These are not fakes or imitations. Cons: No cons at all. If they were cheaper, much better, but it is still not a bad price. OtherThoughts: They don't sell this anymore here at Argentina, it would be... Read more

1 0
  • posted by celocruz on 02/01/2013

Pros: original product with original package, 5-piece pack that doesent exist here in Brazil for a great price, if I this product existed here in Brazil it will cost more then the double price, ideal for who has to shave every day with high precision Cons: no cons, as I said its a original product in original package for a great price OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gabosieiro on 07/26/2012

Pros: Real Gillette Sensor Excel replacemnt blades, not fakes. Cheaper (but not that much) than what you will find on local drugstores or supermarkets anywhere. Cons: No cons, maybe if they could be cheaper it would be even better. OtherThoughts: I can get these at local drugstores or supermarkets at about 20 or 30 percent more than here at DX,... Read more

razors in platic case closer view The back of the box The front of the box unboxed unboxed other view of the product

1 2
  • posted by himantha2005 on 06/17/2012

Pros: Pricing wise this is a great bargain as no other place does offer this degree of price reduction.received the authentic item and shipping was very quick. The packing was carefully done and the requests made by me were adhered to. The razors are best in its brand and works fine and all are unpacked items. The usage is simple and the durabi... Read more

2 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections