Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a very inexpensive tool to have with your car. Polls many real-time parameters from OBDII interface. Scans and clears ECU error codes.Cons:Doesn't seem to work when the temperature drops below -15°C. My phone cannot find the bluetooth device. It's a bit finicky... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytrIt0n on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Got the ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface to work in a Opel with an android app. Could read rpm and that was all.Cons:Didn't wok with my Toyota as I wished when I bought it.OtherThoughts:Price and quality OK. Bought it without knowing what cars it was c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNafai on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small OBD2 scan tool, that is ideal to fit permanently in a vehicle for usual PDA / smartphone checks or even dashboard additional instrumentation. Clear LEDs to check wether it's the bluetooth connection or the OBD2 connection alive.Cons:None at the moment.Oth... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybigdoc on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Work fine on Volvo S60 2011MY + HTC ONE S + Torque (android app). Reads almost all parameters available. The refresh rate isn't very high, but the device isn't pro level, so no claims.Cons:No PIN written. My was 1234, but the device accepts code only during 1 minute after... Read more

6 0
  • posted byvutcovici on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is doing the job. Easy to configure. Works well in Torque.Cons:Drains the battery when the engine is stopped. I've noticed after 3 days that the engine was starting slow. And this was for a 3 years old car on a hot day.OtherThoughts:Torque is a good Android application.... Read more

5 0
  • posted byIceEyz on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Responsive Bluetooth OBD readout, latency is around or below 300ms, which is near instantaneous. Ideal to read out error codes and reset them after repairs. Does not drain the battery when left connected overnight, or over several days even.Cons:Range is limited... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykiekis on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* Price * Dimensions * Easy of Use no costly garage bills any more , i can read the ECU of my engine and tackle the problems my self or can tell it to the mechanic so they don't scam me.Cons:* none found at this timeOtherThoughts:none at this momentBottomline:grate product... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvrgpy on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, easy to use, small enough to leave connected, it Works!.Cons:The BT PIN is not printed on the label but can be easily guessed. Can be a safety problem if you leave always connected to the car.OtherThoughts:Instead of a easy to guess BLuetooth PIN, it sho... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The main reason you should buy it it's the cost/benefit relationship.. it is being selled all over the world, this item is a real boom... you will find a lot of it in internet. It works just as expected and you will find a lot of information about it in forums and everyw... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMelvM on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:plug and play, works immediately with Torque Pro on Android. Tested on 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche, plug it in, start engine, make bluetooth connection, start torque and your set. Small and quality of finish seems decentCons:none this farOtherThoughts:plug and play,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections