Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykiekis on 05/26/2014

If you now how to interpetad the fault codes (or how to search them) you can do youre own maintenance with this tool. also the service lights can be resets as wel as the service intervals. * Works as it should be * In the garage is not as easy to rip you off * With torque on android it works great None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoAvellar on 03/12/2014

Instant connection with my Android device. Works seamlessly with Torque app. Appears to be well built and durable. None that I can think of. Works great on my 2011 Ford Ka - brazilian made. Torque reads many interesting and useful parameters. Error code wiping works perfectly as well. I've been using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThaibalee on 02/22/2014

Works like a charm with Torque. Shows all kinds of interesting information about your car. Quality is quite good and price is really cheap. It is so small you can leave it there in the OBD2 plug. Range is limited and it drains a little battery. The bluetooth PIN should be in the instructions. It works ... Read more

ELM327 with Torque and Galaxy Tab 3

0 0 1

• posted byfalcon_1898 on 02/07/2014

It's a very inexpensive tool to have with your car. Polls many real-time parameters from OBDII interface. Scans and clears ECU error codes. Doesn't seem to work when the temperature drops below -15°C. My phone cannot find the bluetooth device. It's a bit finicky to connect; the sequence with which ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytekobr on 01/22/2014

É um bom aparelho que pode ser facilmente usado devido ao seu tamanho. Não vem com nenhum software para uso tanto em computadores quanto em smartphones ou tablets. Apenas a falta de um software, portanto esse produto não é um verdadeiro scanner automotivo e não é do tipo ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byLokura87 on 12/28/2013

very easy to connect and synchronize the password through 0000 or 1234. Is reduced to connect in small or uncomfortable areas for driving, the included software very useful for diagnosing vehicle data. The plastic material is strong, but the connectors are not protected against impact when connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroltii on 12/16/2013

Really good product, small, it fits to my car, which is not easy: I have a Chevrolet Aveo (2006) and the OBD connector is above the gas pedal somewhere below the cocpit. It works fine as it is supposed to do. I tried with my android mobile phone (Sony Xperia U) with Torque software, and have every data ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythemcfarland on 11/29/2013

Does lose sync sometimes with phone, but if you pair it, then immediately goto torque, it works for extended periods of time.. the need to clear codes or see a real time monitor is fixed using this. pics up my sensors the jeep has, more even with newer vehicles.. sorta cool really price is great, works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrIt0n on 11/11/2013

Got the ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface to work in a Opel with an android app. Could read rpm and that was all. Didn't wok with my Toyota as I wished when I bought it. Price and quality OK. Bought it without knowing what cars it was compatible with. Should have been great if there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNafai on 09/20/2013

Small OBD2 scan tool, that is ideal to fit permanently in a vehicle for usual PDA / smartphone checks or even dashboard additional instrumentation. Clear LEDs to check wether it's the bluetooth connection or the OBD2 connection alive. None at the moment. Rather than a multi-car diagnostic tool, it's ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections