Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykickster01 on 10/18/2016

Pros: easy to install this Hardware Fits in Connector easily and is so small it can stay it. Worked immidiatly. Once the App in place it super the find out more about your car. Cons: Android App in the IFU (Instruction For Use did not work on my Android 5.1 phone. But It did on other App in the I... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byVulcan163 on 10/11/2016

It's very good. But it's not working with Ford Focus 2001 :-(

0 0 0

• posted bynikolobo on 09/19/2016

Pros: Cheap, almost half the price of a similar product on car shops in my city. Easy of use: Plug and play between my 2014 Ford Fiesta Se Plus (mexican), and my LG F60 with the Torque app. Multiple sensors detected / displayed. The small size and weight of the product makes ideal for plugging it... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byAsd20752 on 09/17/2016

I would not categorize this as a diagnostics tool, because it does not support the diagnostic protocols. I found that it only supports the real time stuff like how fast you are going, revs, fuel efficiency and so forth. But if that is what you want it works.

Impression:OK,It works;

0 0 0

• posted byLeMarocain on 08/31/2016

so, very good deal, perfect website

0 0 2

• posted by8917886 on 08/28/2016

Buen producto, confiable. Funciona en casi todos los vehiculos. la verdad que no tengo quejas, hace lo que dice la descripcion.

0 0 1

• posted bykaikefonseca on 07/03/2016

Good Product, workin fine on my vehicle, fiat palio 2004. There's no con, worth the money.

0 0 0

• posted byMaximeSharp89 on 07/01/2016

Pros: Work perfectly with Torque, he can read and erase fault code. Cons: The configuration is not easy, and if you do it wrong, the interface will not work.

Impression:OK,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byolddutchrock on 06/14/2016

Couldn't find a vehicle this worked with. I downloaded the manual, played around with the connections and found myself wishing I had bought a different product. I got it to connect but it wouldn't display any information from the vehicle it was paired with. Had it worked, it would have been... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRojo7 on 04/25/2016

very good , easy to use

0 0 0

DX Everywhere