Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaikefonseca on 07/03/2016

Good Product, workin fine on my vehicle, fiat palio 2004. There's no con, worth the money.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMaximeSharp89 on 07/01/2016

Pros: Work perfectly with Torque, he can read and erase fault code. Cons: The configuration is not easy, and if you do it wrong, the interface will not work.

Impression:OK,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byolddutchrock on 06/14/2016

Couldn't find a vehicle this worked with. I downloaded the manual, played around with the connections and found myself wishing I had bought a different product. I got it to connect but it wouldn't display any information from the vehicle it was paired with. Had it worked, it would have been... Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byRojo7 on 04/25/2016

very good , easy to use

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by10107438 on 04/13/2016

Pros: Good price and quality Cons: No cons, everything is working perfectly. Overall: Happy with the purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byericyeh on 03/31/2016

Pros.: Small, attractive, easy to use. Read mistakes in Opel without any problems, easy to connect with torque app and clear error code. Cons.: shipping time takes over 1 month to arrive.

Impression:good,Good price, good product, drain car battery ;

0 0 0

• posted bycristianloko on 03/19/2016

El producto llegó bien muchas gracias 100% recomendado todos mis productos an llegado.....

Impression:good,OK,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytandrews on 02/22/2016

No surprises - it does what it's supposed to without any of the threatened potential compatibility problems that the competitors try to scare you with. Good quality for the price. I'd buy it again.

0 0 0

• posted byJurik84 on 02/02/2016

Pros.: Small, attractive, easy to use. Read mistakes in Opel without any problems. Cons.: I have no find yet using this item during 3 days.

0 0 0

• posted bykantor52 on 01/27/2016

pros: good price and good quality cons: none the't I found.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere