DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Venus Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges for Female (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitvinovffff on 03/12/2013

It was tested by my wife during 2 months. She says that there is no difference between these razors and original one. But there is very big difference in price!!! Previously I have already had bad experience of buying razors here but this order is completely perfect. These razors are very sharp and there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiljenkos on 02/20/2013

By far the cheapest product that I could find. It is twice cheapest than similar one in my local store. Quality of package is very good, also the shipping time. I could recommend this product to everyone. Build quality is little lower than the original but still at very high level. It also doesn`t shave ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykolomser on 02/15/2013

Quality and original product. Perhaps this is the original razor. Note, too, came in the original packaging, we are used to differentiate amongst our magazinah.Vivat!Ordered a sample and not a mistake, the quality of the mark! Therefore, I can confidently say that can not go wrong for the price and a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTanja76 on 01/27/2013

I`m impressed ower this product. It is sendt my from China, but it still is on my language on the back on the pack. It just cost 1/5 of the price in the shop - and thats very good. Nice I can not find anything that is wrong with this product, it look like the one I buy in the store, and the feels like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 11/06/2012

Fixed well, Looking like a original Gilette product, I think that product just maded for enother markets (not for Europe etc.) I dont know what to say. No cons for a now . Razors are packed well. Good price, and good quality, I will continue to buy this product again in a future. Fixed perfectly on a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblitz1234 on 09/10/2012

Great price Fits the razor handle perfectly, like the gillette venus replacement bought at the drugstore Look like every Gillette Venus Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges Don't shave as the one I buy at the drugstore or the grocery store. It work well but not as the original one. Look like the original ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections