DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Venus Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges for Female (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by litvinovffff on 03/12/2013

Pros: It was tested by my wife during 2 months. She says that there is no difference between these razors and original one. But there is very big difference in price!!! Previously I have already had bad experience of buying razors here but this order is completely perfect. These razors are very sharp and there are no cuts. It has completely the... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by miljenkos on 02/20/2013

Pros: By far the cheapest product that I could find. It is twice cheapest than similar one in my local store. Quality of package is very good, also the shipping time. I could recommend this product to everyone. Cons: Build quality is little lower than the original but still at very high level. It also doesn`t shave quite as the original but sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kolomser on 02/15/2013

Pros: Quality and original product. Perhaps this is the original razor. Note, too, came in the original packaging, we are used to differentiate amongst our magazinah.Vivat!Ordered a sample and not a mistake, the quality of the mark! Therefore, I can confidently say that can not go wrong for the price and a very good buy.Surprisingly rushed to B... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tanja76 on 01/27/2013

Pros: I`m impressed ower this product. It is sendt my from China, but it still is on my language on the back on the pack. It just cost 1/5 of the price in the shop - and thats very good. Cons: Nice OtherThoughts: I can not find anything that is wrong with this product, it look like the one I buy in the store, and the feels like the one i buy in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ukrania on 11/06/2012

Pros: Fixed well, Looking like a original Gilette product, I think that product just maded for enother markets (not for Europe etc.) Cons: I dont know what to say. No cons for a now . OtherThoughts: Razors are packed well. Good price, and good quality, I will continue to buy this product again in a future. Fixed perfectly on a razor handle. Bot... Read more

1 0
  • posted by blitz1234 on 09/10/2012

Pros: Great price Fits the razor handle perfectly, like the gillette venus replacement bought at the drugstore Look like every Gillette Venus Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges Cons: Don't shave as the one I buy at the drugstore or the grocery store. It work well but not as the original one. OtherThoughts: Look like the original but dont shav... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections