DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Fusion Power Replacement 5-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqballbeg on 04/10/2013

Very low price compared to local prices. I think it's genuine spare blades, as I am sharp as the original. Quality is a very hight level. I am very happy. o cons but keep in mind that you have to order before you run out of blades because of the shipping time. Buy them today. Great value well worth purchasing. And they seem to be the original one. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonkata1 on 04/02/2013

product came,very good price for the product, everything is normal no comments. packed well. not broken,is an ideal gift for a friend, material from which the good. looks very realistic I can not find cons, everything is fine, the packaging is good. delivery time is well product comes in a pack like this in a store, do not differ from the original, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Excellent parts, are identical to the originals, if not original but perform like original. I do not see any against as for its value for money is the best thing right now. Excellent parts, are identical to the originals, if not original but perform like original. I do not see any against as for its value for money is the best thing right now. Excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmloureiro on 03/09/2013

Nice product. For the price you pay you received a good quality razor blades. They are very well buit and the materials are good enough to do the job. In my opinion the blade quality is not as good as the ones i but in Portugal in the supermaket but the price is 4 times more! The blade quality could be better. It fades faster that the ones I buy in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanijel84 on 03/06/2013

Great value for the price, fast shipment, I almost didnt see the diference betwen this product and original one, except on original razors are serial numbers on this ones arent but still really really good quality, the package is the same like the original model of Gillette. I will buy more razors for my personal use, in our country the gillette fusion ... Read more

Gillette
    0 0
  • posted bymiljenkos on 02/20/2013

Price, price, price. It costs three times cheaper than in my local store. It is packed in an original packaging. Build quality is excellent, same as the original, shaving quality is remarkable and feeling is perfect. I will surely order more and more and more of them. Nothing. By far the best blades I ever had. Completely satisfied customer. As I am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymickzer on 02/19/2013

Great shave For a great price With great service None that I can think of at the moment and I don't expect that I will.I mean blades are blades, after all......They are the same the world over (Aren't they?) I thought I would have to wait much longer considering I'm at the other side of the world, but it arrived a lot sooner than I expected. I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRIJ028 on 02/08/2013

I ordered a couple of packs, these look similar to the ones I always get at the drug store,. So are they the real Gillette? I can't tell, but I do know this. This pack is about 2-3 times cheaper than the one I used to get back home. From now on, I order a couple of packs at once. The quality seams the same, they seem to last just as long as the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRIJ028 on 02/08/2013

I ordered a pack and got the one that looked exactly like the pack I always get at the drug store,. Only thing is that this one had everuthing but the word Gillette in Chinese. So are they the real Gillette? I can't tell, but I do know this. This pack is about 2-3 times cheaper than the one I used to get back home. Quality seams the same, they seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobEast on 01/26/2013

It's just like the ones I buy at the drug store just the price is more reasonable. They work great The packaging is clumsy but I think that's more to blame on the design of the box. I think the newer ones come in a 5 pack, if I find those, it might give a closer pack per pack comparison, but on a razor to razor price. I have bought Mach 3 from DX as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections