Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanccuks on 02/14/2015

Chrysler PT Cruiser. Peugoet 307, Volvo S80. can connect and read engine fault codes. But Peugoet 307- I can not read ABS fault problem and Volvo S80 airbag fault problem. I do not understand What is reason. may by not right software or some software inputs. If anyone knows how to read C: Chassis... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byminokax on 02/04/2015

pros: was cheap, good quality and worked great after i got another program for it. cons: cd it came with did not work. i had to read through the reviews for someone else that posted another program it worked with.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySlivootje on 01/03/2015

Have spend many hours to find de right driver for the serial interface / for XP and Win 7 Finally I found out that you have to run a program that is on CD under: OBDII On Window PC software\OBDII USB Driver\CH340 USB Driver and istall so the right Driver. You have also set the corresponding and A... Read more

Impression:nice,difficult;

0 0 0

• posted bydsole on 12/25/2014

Buen precio y usabilidad, quiza faltarian instrucciones en papel y indicaciones sobre donde encontrar el conector en cada vehiculo. Ha tardado un poco mas de lo previsto en llegar a destino el paquete.

Impression:Thanks ;

0 0 0

• posted byValterCardoso on 12/17/2014

Very good quality, contains all needed software and drivers. I am now able to access my cars ECUs and read and clear fault codes in less than 1 minute.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikdamtoft on 11/13/2014

First impression: Bought the tool for reading error codes stored in my ECU in my Ford C-MAX 2008. Received the tool to discover that its not compatible with the Ford CAN bus. It appears the a fix with a switch could do the trick, but I have to disassemble the unit, do soldering and drill a hole a... Read more

Impression:Nice OBDII tool,Only compatible to HS-CAN bus....!;

0 0 0

• posted byvalaster on 10/26/2014

Compatível com as maiorias dos carros a partir de 2005, funcionou em VW, Pegeout, Renault, e é excelente para ver as informações da central!

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted bykuzja12 on 10/12/2014

goods came true late period .... quality appearance happy ... not all programs see on komportom ... Playing ports com 1-5 //// me is like 7 -...

Impression:test;

0 0 0

• posted bySantana123 on 10/07/2014

Works flawlessly, it's a great tool! It's simple to use and easy to read data from vehicles.

Impression:great tool,Outstanding,easy of use;

0 0 0

• posted byfreesaller on 08/27/2014

Booked this cable to diagnose his Opel Omega B. Unfortunately I came, but it is fully working, tested on other cars. Erases all the mistakes, very easy to use program for the diagnosis of complete, Scan Wizard. Very satisfied with the purchase, all advise. Pros: good build quality, low price ..... Read more

Quality at a good price

Impression:Quality at a good price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections