DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimikac on 05/04/2013

The packaging is great as well as the optical impression. Looks like the real thing. the price is really unbeatable! The blades are dull ! Not sharp at all from the beginning, so shaving is no fun at all. New, these blades are sharp like the originals after a looong use. It would be acceptable, if the blades would wear out much faster as the originals,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Great parts, if not original but very well shave. Its packaging indicates that European manufacturing is, I do not think they are Chinese copies. I see no against, and its value is best right now. Great parts, if not original but very well shave. Its packaging indicates that European manufacturing is, I do not think they are Chinese copies. I see no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

I bought this blades as a test. And now ill buy more once i am empty. Blades fit like a charm, and cuts like no tomorrow. No problem with the skin, just like the once in the store here that cost more then the doble. No cons, product is 100% great 8 or 10 pack would have been great. I would have ordered that on the spot. So i dont have to order so often.... Read more

1 2
  • posted byGraemeJ on 05/18/2012

The package looks good. The product is crap. I cut my face immediately and in several places. The aftermath was shocking when I looked in the mirror. It was straight out of a horror movie. To my dismay it took weeks to heal. This is a piece of junk product that shouldn't even be sold. These are unevenly spaced, unsharp and cannot save AT ALL. They are ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections