DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Guard Film with Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Touch
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This was a great item to keep the screen of my Amazon Kindle 3G with touch capabilities, clean. It fits the screen exactly as the size is the same, and it is totally clear, so it does not interfere with the screen at all. The only con is that when installing it, it is possible to get dust or air bubbles that are difficult to remove once the adhesive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcdcjal on 05/31/2013

The fit is also good for the Kindle Paperwhite. It is very easy to apply. No need of a credit card pushing out the air bubbles because it is a little bit thicker than other films. The blue adhesive came off without the layer. It shines quite a bit and the Kindle Texture is much better. It wouldn't hurt if it was more 'texturized' and matte. The small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagopah on 02/07/2013

Quick an easy to use. Fills the whole screen (Kindle Touch). Really protect from scratches. The film reflects the light and prejudice the reading experience. If you don't know how to use correctly you can make some air bubbles between the film and the screen. That's a good product when comparing prizes, but I suppose that's not the better one for Kindle.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsynemushroom on 01/28/2013

The quality of the protective screen is perfect. It's really washable. Anti-scratch works just fine. I'm using for a long time now and didn't have any scratch. It's also easy to clean the dust on it. It's perfect for the Kindle Touch device. The material of the protective screen seems very strong. None! Simply none! Maybe the cloth that comes with it ... Read more

Protective Screen for Kindle Touch
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections