DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite with Buttons and Screws (Red+Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAaltomies on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The casing is pretty good in build and material. It doesn't feel cheap and rivals the real casing in every matter. Everything fits as intended. Cons:The accompanied buttons where pretty horrible overall as they gave out a mushy feeling to the controls, thus ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassem8246 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap has all of its accessories good paint The red looks pretty genuine took me 4 hours since I did not replace ribbon correctly and had to take it apart a few times Cons:it came scratched to me lacks some screw drivers The lower case however is not the qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParanoir on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-usefull -cheap -well packaged -seems like an original -hard to find these things on any locate, and when i find its very expensive, than, here is the best place to buy Cons:-the delay to arrive the package -have some little things that distinguish of original and the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypennabianca on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cost effective -all u need is in the package -good finishing and plastic texture Cons:- plastic cannot be compare to original case - would be great to have a small guidance about which screws to use in each location. there are longer screws that will damage your bottom p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*It is like the original housing case. *It was the first Ds housing case I bought, and It is in use today, I bought it in 2009. * The original one in my case brokes in lesstime, guarateed good quality. * Plastics could seem bad quality, but they are really goo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 06/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very cheap -The colours are just like the original crimson DSL -Comes with all the screws and buttons Cons:-Doesn't feel like the orignal AT ALL. It has a cheap plastic feeling to it. -Does not come with the special triwing screwdriver or a hinge (buy them separately).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenansas on 01/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great case - Vivid colors, metallic finishing - Very cheap, great CxB - Came with spare parts - Comes with screws and that "fluffy adhesives" which are needed to put on the upper side holes Cons:- Didn't fit correctly, needed some sanding - Kinda fragile and stinky pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadders on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great value for money. Case is a very high standard and finish is almost as good as the original (so close that most folks won;t be able to tell). It comes complete with all the bits incl springs, keys, screen surrounds etc). Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Although rather fiddl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerharri on 05/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item really does dress up your old drab DS and puts on a very good show. It is however a bear to get installed. Do not attempt if you are not comfortable working with tiny electronic parts, ribbon cables, screws etc. Once installed it looks very good. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you're bored of the current color of your DS lite, why not change it up with one of these? Cons:The only con was that I paid $20.98, vs. the current price. I suppose it was worth it then though. The LCD cover is a pain to replace... it doesn't quite snap in 100%. Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections