DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite with Buttons and Screws (Red+Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAaltomies on 08/21/2013

The casing is pretty good in build and material. It doesn't feel cheap and rivals the real casing in every matter. Everything fits as intended. The accompanied buttons where pretty horrible overall as they gave out a mushy feeling to the controls, thus making them somewhat unresponsive. There's few oversights with the red paint, but these can be overlooked.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassem8246 on 05/28/2013

very cheap has all of its accessories good paint The red looks pretty genuine took me 4 hours since I did not replace ribbon correctly and had to take it apart a few times it came scratched to me lacks some screw drivers The lower case however is not the quality of a genuine case plastic parts are not double molded Built quality isin't the best Did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParanoir on 01/27/2013

-usefull -cheap -well packaged -seems like an original -hard to find these things on any locate, and when i find its very expensive, than, here is the best place to buy -the delay to arrive the package -have some little things that distinguish of original and the case is a little poor, but it's compensates with the price nice product, I am pleased difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypennabianca on 12/02/2012

-cost effective -all u need is in the package -good finishing and plastic texture - plastic cannot be compare to original case - would be great to have a small guidance about which screws to use in each location. there are longer screws that will damage your bottom part if use (and i dit it!) Even if it is not same quality of original, you will have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

*It is like the original housing case. *It was the first Ds housing case I bought, and It is in use today, I bought it in 2009. * The original one in my case brokes in lesstime, guarateed good quality. * Plastics could seem bad quality, but they are really good quality. * A lot of grafic tutorials for install it on the internet. * I had to review some ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 06/17/2011

-Very cheap -The colours are just like the original crimson DSL -Comes with all the screws and buttons -Doesn't feel like the orignal AT ALL. It has a cheap plastic feeling to it. -Does not come with the special triwing screwdriver or a hinge (buy them separately). -Some of the red paint got spread on the black part -Very hard to replace My hinge broke,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenansas on 01/04/2011

- Great case - Vivid colors, metallic finishing - Very cheap, great CxB - Came with spare parts - Comes with screws and that "fluffy adhesives" which are needed to put on the upper side holes - Didn't fit correctly, needed some sanding - Kinda fragile and stinky plastic - In the borders, the paint was getting off - It does not come with the hinge - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadders on 07/20/2010

Great value for money. Case is a very high standard and finish is almost as good as the original (so close that most folks won;t be able to tell). It comes complete with all the bits incl springs, keys, screen surrounds etc). None. Although rather fiddly for someone with fat fingers like me, I found it quite easy to complete the case swap. The only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerharri on 05/25/2010

This item really does dress up your old drab DS and puts on a very good show. It is however a bear to get installed. Do not attempt if you are not comfortable working with tiny electronic parts, ribbon cables, screws etc. Once installed it looks very good. The build quality was off a little. Some of the parts don't line up quite right. It did require ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

If you're bored of the current color of your DS lite, why not change it up with one of these? The only con was that I paid $20.98, vs. the current price. I suppose it was worth it then though. The LCD cover is a pain to replace... it doesn't quite snap in 100%. There's no instructions, but you don't really need instructions since you have to take off ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections